I want to find a good top lane :/

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sors

10-30-2012

Kayle <--- Great sustain. Build her AD, start with E, second is Q, then W... or if you wanna do W then Q that works too.

If you aren't sure on what her abilities are, her E gives her range and a small AOE, W is her heal+movement speed to target champ, and her Q is her slow+Damage (damage based off AD), and obvi her ult is invuln to target champ.

And i know what you are thinking. 'This guys an idiot, this is a support champion'. yes... she is support. but she is a fighter support. so she has a greater chance at being able to live longer in say a solo lane or maybe even invading enemy jungle. Her cooldown's aren't bad either. They are very reasonable. The only negative i see in her, is mana. Its drained so fast. But if you play smart (which you always should) you'll do great with her.

But this is just my opinion. maybe give her a try sometime.

CerealBoxOfDoom

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qc tinmoncriss View Post
teemo !
he can manage the lane but after the laning phase he doesnt do a whole lot besides warding which should be done anyways. He pokes a little I guess. Also nobody that matters likes teemo except for the chicks who like cute things

SaintMantle

12-08-2012

Rumble is a great top lane, only thing is, you can overheat at the wrong time and it gets you killed

Strikerblade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2012

I personally love Olaf, because of his great trades stemming from his HP scaling steroid that gives sustain, his true damage, and his potential permaslow, if you land his Q well enough. Higher level play he falls off because you need your enemy to run towards where your axe landed in order to keep on them and still get the CDR, but in normals or low elo soloqueue he's great.

C2K123

12-08-2012

I'd say Olaf or Irelia, because they usually have good matchups in the top lane.

OT Shadow

12-08-2012

i find zed is quite good top but a lot of people find him hard to play.

only real hard counters for him is akali, sivir (aggressive) , nasus, kayle and garen.

okay competitions
cho, panth, jax, irelia , wu kong and xin

easy wins
Darius
shen
teemo.

play him right and most of the okay comps become easy

SleepyDeath

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldArcon View Post
I want to get a top laner but i don't know who to choose:
Nautilus- Great tank, good a.o.e slows and cc but terrible early game sustain and farm for top but decent jungle
Olaf- Strong laning, good harrass, loses too much hp cause of ragnarok harrass and not alot of cc to catch up thus making u have to build F.M (Frozen Mallet)
Jarvan VI- Good ulti, great late game, synergizes with ganks with high damage, NO DAMAGE LATE GAME, can only tank late
Vladmir- Hard to last hit if ur use to adc's good ap carry when using health strong laner but loses to much hp if properly harrassed by opponent overall decent
Darius- I heard he's op but i've seen bad darius's and he doesn't seem good, i've also see decent darius's but they still look bad, i've only seen my friend play darius but his elo is 1800 so i don't know.
Please help me choose a strong top laner i can't decide

olaf and vlad are really strong top picks. jarvan is solid but his ult is easy to get out of. naut is definately not your best choice top.

i would recommend kayle or rumble for consideration. kayle has a really strong laning phase and can build lots of ad plus a some ap and becomes super strong in team fights late game. rumble can bully his lane after level 3 or 4 and is a vicious bully

Arny Palmy

12-08-2012

Elise is pretty strong as a top laner, though she falls off a bit lategame as she doesn't scale well and doesn't offer too much in the form of damage late game when it comes to teamfights.

bRauMB

12-08-2012

Wait for the new champion "Vi" she seems prety good

Rivurn

12-08-2012

Lee Sin.

All I have to say.