Riot: A serious "Boobs" thread.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

footfoe

10-29-2012

As an ass man. I think we need to see more well formed behinds. There are enough boobs! i want butts!

TheRelicOfOwls

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by footfoe View Post
As an ass man. I think we need to see more well formed behinds. There are enough boobs! i want butts!
Fiora an Elise get the idea

Ansaa

10-30-2012

I honestly don't care about the boobs on all the women, they explained thats just the way the game engine makes them, to make them obviously female, and I'm sure tons of guys love all the nearly naked female champions, good for everyone

All I want is some equal love for the guys. WHY do (Nearly) all the males have to be hulking monsters, or covered from toe to neck in plate armor?

Take Garen for example. He looks good, but he's covered in armor, huge, shape distorting armor.
Then take Vlad. Not a hulking broad shouldered warrior, but an actual slender good looking vampire, his new art is awesome.

Please, make more Vlads, or some more good looking male champions who arent covered in armor... and take off that weird chest strap and helmet on Ruthless Pantheon!!

Jinx the Zombie

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansaa View Post
I honestly don't care about the boobs on all the women, they explained thats just the way the game engine makes them, to make them obviously female, and I'm sure tons of guys love all the nearly naked female champions, good for everyone

All I want is some equal love for the guys. WHY do (Nearly) all the males have to be hulking monsters, or covered from toe to neck in plate armor?

Take Garen for example. He looks good, but he's covered in armor, huge, shape distorting armor.
Then take Vlad. Not a hulking broad shouldered warrior, but an actual slender good looking vampire, his new art is awesome.

Please, make more Vlads, or some more good looking male champions who arent covered in armor... and take off that weird chest strap and helmet on Ruthless Pantheon!!
Every humanoid male champ that is slender to average and/or covered in light to middling armor:
Brand, Draven, Ezreal, Gangplank, Gragas, Graves, Jax, Jayce, Karthus, Kassadin, Lee Sin, Malzahar, Master Yi, Olaf, Pantheon, Ryze, Shaco, Shen, Singed, Swain, Talon, Twisted Fate, Varus, Viktor, Vladimir, Xin Zhao, Zilean.
Every humanoid male champ that is hulk-muscular and/or covered in heavy plate armor:
Darius, Dr. Mundo, Garen, Jarvan IV, Mordekaiser, Nautilus, Sion, Taric, Tryndamere, Yorick

You were saying?

Tsumae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2012

Agree with the first post on this page - and very well written. I'm a male, but the portraits are SO COMPLETELY over-exaggerated that it's just sad. Yes, it's a game, but it honestly is just tasteless and not very tactful. But, guess they're trying to keep their image up with the 8 - 14 year old males. It's pretty sad to tell you the truth.

Medullaris

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2012

Here are my "arguments":

1) I like boobs. I have no problem with them being in game because I am not a prude or offended by the human body.

2) The boobs are not really even "in game". The character models in the actual game are so small that you can't really see anything, even if you zoom in. The boobs you are talking about are mainly in the character portraits which only show during the loading screen.

3) I believe most characters have skins that you can purchase if you don't like or approve of the default look.

4) I think there should be more moobs in the game, as it would better represent the playerbase. I suggest "manly moobs" skins for Alistar, Sion, Gragas, etc. The 'joke' for the Alistar one could be 'You CAN milk these!".

5) They're cartoon characters, for chrissakes. No actual human body parts are being exposed. No actual humans are being exploited here.

Your point about there not being any 'monster-like' female champs is a good one. Females should be well-represented in the ranks of the 'monster-like' champs. But I see no good reason why the game needs to be made bland to cater to prudes. There's nothing wrong with a little titillation.

Ironheild

10-30-2012

It maybe a game but it is annoying to play supports like sona and the only thing you see are boobs, myself being a female boobs are o.k but honestly there not that great.. Ever try running around in high heels with Huge boobs? i don't think so most of you people are males and don't care as long as a games there. I don't think thats an excuse for riot to not molde there champs not so ****tly

vain11

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medullaris View Post
Here are my "arguments":

1) I like boobs. I have no problem with them being in game because I am not a prude or offended by the human body.

2) The boobs are not really even "in game". The character models in the actual game are so small that you can't really see anything, even if you zoom in. The boobs you are talking about are mainly in the character portraits which only show during the loading screen.

3) I believe most characters have skins that you can purchase if you don't like or approve of the default look.

4) I think there should be more moobs in the game, as it would better represent the playerbase. I suggest "manly moobs" skins for Alistar, Sion, Gragas, etc. The 'joke' for the Alistar one could be 'You CAN milk these!".

5) They're cartoon characters, for chrissakes. No actual human body parts are being exposed. No actual humans are being exploited here.

Your point about there not being any 'monster-like' female champs is a good one. Females should be well-represented in the ranks of the 'monster-like' champs. But I see no good reason why the game needs to be made bland to cater to prudes. There's nothing wrong with a little titillation.
Point isn't alittle Titillation.. Hence yea its cool we got Sona, MF, who's lore's are based around them being physically attractive, so hey why not throw some big boobs on em

Its more that almost EVERY female champion is like that. Example lets look at the past 4 female champions released: Elise, Syndra, Diana, and Zyra

Zyra - None of her lore has anything to do with being an oversexualized Women with some random leaves covering her Genitalia with built in High Heels. Something alone these lines would make for a very interesting looking champion that fits her lore perfectly fine
http://oyster.ignimgs.com/wordpress/...Half-Tree.jpeg

Diana - Not an over sexualized character, in my opinion probably one of the more interesting looking females to have been released in a long while

Syndra - At no point in her lore does it state she got breast implants but apparently at somepoint she did. However Riot did come out with an amazing 2nd skin (which imo is way better then her 1st). But why not have 2 incredibly interestin skins?

Finally Elise - Totally understandable that she's sexualized (imo). It fits her character, and her lore. Her character being a luring preacher, leading disciples to a Spidery death. Top it off she's got a Spider mode where she's totaly a kick ass giant monster spider.

Xsistence

11-18-2012

What about Leona that chick looks like a broad @22 she-man I dont think she counts as a s3x symbol xD

Krystalmyth

11-18-2012

Leona and Lux can be added to the sensible list.