Elise, the Spider Queen, Now Available!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shinjusuke

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Sephiroth View Post
I hate this champion
Elise is Under power as hell, have lost every game i had her in my team have tried her too and unplayable... i just hate her i cant stand her... from now on each time i see 1 i q dodge instead of raging against
again: High skill cap. Not for every person. Difficulty =/= Useless.
If you're not a good player, you can't play her well, sorry.

Excalicur7

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIOLENTxSHINOBI View Post
Increase the missle speed on her E please. Thanks.

EDIT:

And her rappel doens't drop her back down where you click unles it is on an enemy. Otehrwise she just drops back in the same bad place. Make this her escape mech, drop wherever you click.
The thing is that the area of her rappel is too large and when she is in spider-form she needs no mana to cast her spell ,so making it too gr8 an escape mech.Champ like corki and ez have 1 good escape mech spell bt they spent mana and it has a high average cldwn( i think).They cd compensate fr it by mayb higher cooldown(which i dont prefer,cuz i like 2 sneak on my opp more often like as assasin) or by reducing the radius of rappel after casting it where u may manually drop(only the mannual dropping area is small).

Excalicur7

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Sephiroth View Post
I hate this champion
Elise is Under power as hell, have lost every game i had her in my team have tried her too and unplayable... i just hate her i cant stand her... from now on each time i see 1 i q dodge instead of raging against
Currently, as i see it,she depends on her laning partner .Early game she is very good at poking with her "Q' and "W" in mage form and ur partner gives the killing blow.In mid game, u r a little tanky( u can risk tower diving if well timed) and her "Q"in spiderform can easily score a kill frm a low hp opp .U'll see tht in late game u'll easily take out the remaining 2 hp block opp ur opp using "Q" in spider-form.So basically as i see it early game u weaken ur opp and ur laning partner ks(kill secure) and late game ur laning partner weaknes opp and u ks.

WrathgarWarlord

10-29-2012

This new champ is about as crappy as the SI patch which ruined TT. You suck. *More negative comments*

Hidden Sniper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinjusuke View Post
again: High skill cap. Not for every person. Difficulty =/= Useless.
If you're not a good player, you can't play her well, sorry.
No. She is just badly designed. You can play her with some success, and they gave her stuff in her kit, but design wise there were some bad choices. The way her AP scales it makes it not beneficial to amass AP (For example getting 400 AP means you'll do twice as much damage depending on how dead or not dead an opponent is, so again it mainly scales on how dead or not dead they are, not AP.), so you are stuck doing an odd mix of tanky/ap/health/damage items. This isn't like Lee Sin where his kit gave him the flexibility and tools to do a number of things, and do those things well. I'd be like if they released Lee Sin, halved all of the stuff he has, and made everything scale on AP (very poorly at that) instead of AD for many of his skills. Mainly Elise's damage scales on how dead, or not dead an opponent is, with AP slightly used in the calculation, this makes her very inconsistent. I feel she has strengths in the cc and repositioning she can do in a team fight, but she lacks the AP scaling ability to be actually played as a full out mage, and rather a hybrid of everything. I feel her spiders are quite lame myself, they have the base attack speed of a level 1 adc even at endgame, so that 25% from W seems like alot, but in reality because of that low base, it is like .7XX attack speed is all, and I think they should gain health per hit when leveling W, as it's only when the skill is active for 3 seconds anyway and it's pretty odd jungling at first with little sustain. I feel they just didn't give her enough for fear that she'd be too good, unlike say, Lee Sin who has all the tools he needs at very decent amounts.

XSNRG

10-29-2012

A good player using elise can dominate early game in TT, thats my experience from smurfing

StkEy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2012

um...i was playing this camphion as tanky nidalee
and i checked her W ability. at the spider model, she should gain 5 % attack speed(passive)
but after i learned, i havent any change on my attack speed . its a bug?

SweederDerToten

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excalicur7 View Post
The thing is that the area of her rappel is too large and when she is in spider-form she needs no mana to cast her spell ,so making it too gr8 an escape mech.Champ like corki and ez have 1 good escape mech spell bt they spent mana and it has a high average cldwn( i think).They cd compensate fr it by mayb higher cooldown(which i dont prefer,cuz i like 2 sneak on my opp more often like as assasin) or by reducing the radius of rappel after casting it where u may manually drop(only the mannual dropping area is small).
The rappel area is fine she cant jump just anywhere making it an almost useless escape other than it lets you live another two seconds and even if you do go with a manual its actually not that wide, and if you compare it to some one like kah'zix or Kass its fairly small and on a high cooldown

Excalicur7

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweederDerToten View Post
The rappel area is fine she cant jump just anywhere making it an almost useless escape other than it lets you love another two seconds and even if you do go with a manual its actually not that wide, and if you compare it to some one like kah'zix or Kass its fairly small
and on a high cooldown
Kass is kind of exceptional case and Kah'zix was recently released so u never know his escape distance will not be reduced next patch.
Also Kass and Khazx, whn they try 2 escape,u click on a spot and they move thr instantaneously.But in case on Elise, she gets the privilege of 2 sec to decide whr 2 land and during tht 2 sec u r untargetable(kind of like Kayle's ulti,lv5 -3sec duration-immune to any damage).
It is a very good idea 2 add the, "whr u want 2 land " in "E' and ok i agree tht the area is nt tht large( "E" has nt been too user friendly to me) ,bt thn u have 2 think is it giving too much advantage 2 her nw thn it sd.

2sec to think+untargetable+large area+u can decide exactly whr u want to land -is jst giving this ability too much IMO

I jst want it to be balanced and more useful,like if u change the time frm 2s to .75s (after making the manual descend change),she will face the tension like ez or khazx whn running away and may misclick like thm in a span of short tym to use "E" to descend and failed 2 cross over wall to make it fair .