Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MagikShot

10-29-2012

Hey Ezreal
You should check out Shushei's team (I Want Cookie) or stream sometime
he plays Ap Ezreal and havent lost with it in tournaments, yet.

KoopaBlizzard

10-29-2012

Hi Ezreal,

I've been pondering it for a while now, have you ever played Dark Cloud? If so, you know that cat girl with the slingshot? I'd love to see a champion with that kind of weapon. I've taken notice already that here at LoL you guys base a lot of champions off other things, and that's really cool. So maybe make the cat girl an option? Thanks for the thought.

-KoopaBlizzard

MagikShot

10-29-2012

Ezreal, Ezreal uses the left glove right? Will we ever receive a champion with the right glove? I love Ezreal concept thank you very much for creating him

Tsubasayaiba

10-29-2012

I was wondering if there were any plans for more energy or fury system champs. With Lee sin being the most recent energy champion, I was wondering if the energy system was just dead.

pr0skier

10-29-2012

Will we ever get any AP Ezreal buffs that will not directly buff ad ezreal???

Fangride

10-31-2012

Hey Ez, thanks for doing this!

Have you guys ever considered a more 'interesting' version of Kha'Zix's evolution ability, in that base-stats were 'evolved' instead of abilities? I actually had hoped that would be what Kha'Zix's evolution was, and was a tad disappointed when I discovered it was abilities.

i.e. - Take Q at level, gain a total of 18 bonus (skill), take W at level 2, gain a total of 17 bonus (other skill) and that sort,

oddish33

11-03-2012

Besides the support that morello teased cannot wear shoes. Are there any other support champs in the works? 9 months it will be most likely between Lulu and this support which is way to long have you thought about making 3 supports a year?

S3thes

11-05-2012

Have you guys ever thought about giving an ability power based champion a toggled ablility that gives their basic attacks a similar effect to twitch's spray and pray, but it deals magic damage and it only scales off the ability power on the champion?

For some reason I really think this would help build a case for that ability power champion to go bottom in the standard attack damage carry slot in the current meta.Really kinda shake thing up and encourage people to try new things.

Candidness

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

Hi Ezreal,

There have been a few threads on this with no red response yet:

Make Lux's E (Lucent Singularity) and Gragas' Q (Barrel) castable a second time while they're travelling so they detonate on arrival instantly instead of having to wait for it to land before being allowed to re-cast..

Maximum harass range and burst speed are noticeably slower with higher pings like Australians which handicaps them. This can be easily fixed by making those spells castable a second time while they're in air/ rolling.

Kraony

11-09-2012

Dear Ezreal

I'm a huge fan of League of Legends, and i would like to ask you a few questions, if you don't mind

1-Have you ever thought in up-date some champs?, i mean, rework some champs to fit them in the chronological date or facts on their lores (Annie can't be a kid forever, and in the lore, the Summoners promised Maokai to return him to his original form)

2-What do you think about a champ with a passive that involves other champions abilities or circumstances? ex: a champion that uses a Lighting rod to take reduced damage from electric-based abilities (Ryze's Q and E, or Xerath's Q and R)

3- Will there be a Poison-based champion? (Not like Singed or Teemo, which only have one or two poisons, i mean a full poison user, throwing poison bottles, poisoned Needles or some kind of poisoned knives)

4- Last Question... Why there is not a Water based champ yet?, a champ who can control water to attack enemies (Water Bending FTW!!!), we already have Fire, Earth, Wind, but any Water.....I want a Elemental Team

I hope you will read this and maybe answer me (Sorry for my English)