Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zidanic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2012

Since Ezreal is lossing his as debuff, can you put something onto it to help out AP Ezreal?
Also ask about reverting the width nerf that will help AP Ezreal out too.

GaafGrohiik

10-19-2012

DARIUS SKINS WHERe

Tibbers Pls

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2012

you got nerfed

SwiftSwrd

10-22-2012

Hey Ezreal,

I've played AP Ezreal more than any other champion for the last few months. I feel like the nerfs aimed at AD Ez have hit AP Ez pretty hard (w width, the upcoming slow removal). I remember reading a few reds, including you, saying that AP Ez wasn't going to get buffs for fear of buffing AD Ez at all. If this upcoming nerf does what it's supposed to, can I finally expect to see some proper buffs to AP Ez?

Without the teamfight influence of that slow he really doesn't have an answer to "why not someone with cc?"

I've yet to find a red who actually plays AP Ez, and this combined with the posts I've seen on him make me feel like no one at Riot understands how he works and only a few even acknowledges he exists - I'm scared he's going to get left where he is after the nerf. Please tell me my fear is unfounded.

Edit: To add a suggestion, I personally like the idea of a mark on Essence Flux or Arcane Shot akin to the marks from Kat or Akali. It'd definitely be able to be much more powerful if it was on Arcane Shot due to the fact it's single target, and has quite situational use - but on Essence Flux it could give it meaning to the skill, and for AD Ez as well - since after the nerf, for AD Ez, it really will be what I saw it so often called before; a decoy.

Edit 2: I just had what I consider a great idea, but it's probably got a bunch of flaws - gonna post anyway. I think I found a way to get rising spellforce to sync with AP Ez as well. Essence flux applys the mark, but it's not a "detonate" mark. It's instead a timed debuff that works like Orianna's passive - bonus magic damage on AA's scaling with AP. Could also fix his problems with clearing waves without giving him Morde or Vlad level clearing by making Essence Flux apply the mark to creeps but not damage them.

Xaxus

10-22-2012

Hey Ezreal, is your right arm as strong as Tryndamere's?

SleepyBurrr

10-22-2012

How do you feel about the upcoming nerfs to ezreal, Ezreal? Can we get some more detail on those?

KimTaeHwa

10-25-2012

Hi Ezreal,

It seems that AP ezreal have been nerfed yet again, without any compensation. I believe riot has a very good balancing teams, but I am very frustrated on how they just let AP ez be nerfed indirectly.

I am also pretty sure that width reduction was a NERF, since either they can change the animation or reduce the width, and they chose to reduce the width.

The nerf to Essence flux is quite a nerf to AP ez too, it is just frustrating how they failed to nerf W the first time, and now giving another one without a compensation to his AP counterpart, it all seems ignorant and not well thought.

Thank you

DemoGuide

10-26-2012

Hello Ezreal.

At first, thanks for new Galio art! I find that it represent him better. Just to know, I never played Galio since he got that ugly agressive killer face, but before i enjoyed him so hard. Now I really want to play him again!

My question will be about Annie and her splash art. I think here is the same issue. Remember that she had a smile on her face on frostfire splash art? I think that she must get it back, also maybe for original art too.
I will try to explain. Lets check how Annie appears at the game, her line 1v1 phase. She is simply farming minions, and sometimes does not so really big damage. Does not seems very dangerous. You stay here with 1/2 of you hp and farm too. But if you lose a moment when she gets lvl 6... then you gonna catch a tibbers in you face and get a ticket to the shrine without walking or recalling.
Lets take a teamfight. You are simply attacking enemy Graves, but suddently TIBBERS FIRE BUUUUUURN GSOD and you see Annie running away, like a young hooligan that made his job. If no one catch her, she will turn around and will give some more problems, and again, and again...
And thats why she does not deserves so brutal face on the splash arts. Whats your opinion about it?

TL;DR: Annie needs smiling face on her original and Frostfire splash arts, because it will represent her playstyle better.

DaiMinG

10-28-2012

YO EZ!

dont u think both nashor's tooth and malady is so under use?
and i do think this 2 item is 2 similar

why dont we make it combine into one which means maybe malady is made wif like 1 dagger and tomb
lowering the atk speed to 25 or 30 and lowering the stack of magic resist reduction

but it can be upgrade into nashor's tooth, wif the full malady's effect wif a lowered cdr maybe

it should be a great item and useful and create a new game play style on some hybrid like kayle teemo even diana and elise!

Aphoristic

10-29-2012

If I recall correctly, Nidalee is on the list of champions receiving art updates. Is there any chance she will also be updated to be similar to Jayce and Elise whom have their ultimates available at level 1? Right now, her cougar form abilities scale with ranks of her ultimate instead of ranks of the skills, yet you cannot use those skills without at least one point in them. It just seems odd to me.