Take a STAND!! BE HEARD BY RIOT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HeroElJefe

10-26-2012

signed

GREchronicEN

10-28-2012

SIGNED - To anyone who thinks new tt is fair.... play against a jungling cho and a darius and a garen. Because im doing that all day now and to farm ip ten minutes at a time, and because i like making people rq and throw their mouse/punch their monitor.

DGK Breadford

10-28-2012

Signed

TooCuteToPvP

10-28-2012

19 pages of responses ...not 1 riot post

They give a damn about us, guys! They always did

Haeval

10-28-2012

Signed. Not because the new map is terrible, but because I don't think Riot deserves anyone on the new map if they're going to take away content to release it.

also, I think the community deserves a response from Riot about this, so look at this thread and give it support if you agree:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2735648

ElectriK Nova

10-28-2012

Glad to know it isn't just me. The snowballing is horrifying on the "new tt", almost to the point of first ace wins. Signed btw and ty.

TooCuteToPvP

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haeval View Post
Signed. Not because the new map is terrible, but because I don't think Riot deserves anyone on the new map if they're going to take away content to release it.

also, I think the community deserves a response from Riot about this, so look at this thread and give it support if you agree:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2735648
Totally agree with your thread , my friend

Haeval

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TooCuteToPvP View Post
Totally agree with your thread , my friend
Thank you! I only hope that with enough support/votes Riot will actually listen and answer. I feel that we as a community deserve it.

sutsith

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2012

I will partially sign by refusing to spend any more money on this game until my old TT is returned to me, but as an avid 3v3 player I loathe 5v5 play, so i will play 3v3 but bitterly, and without any new skins!

sthilin

10-29-2012

I agree The new TT feels wrong. The map is designed horribly THIS IS NOT THE MAP THE COMMUNITY WAS LOOKING FOR. Its like a mix of team deathmatch and dota it feel wrong, the lengh of the match actually is the same as the old one 30-45min Average, instead of the laners who get ganked its the jungler because the transition between jungle and bot lane IS way too short. Remove the middle speed buff thing its bad, we know how to gank/play whitout it. The altar are fine BUT fix the auto path GOD. If they want to keep it fine. BUT add the old TT too. Actually Im pretty sure everyone will play the old one. Also ADD ward in this map... Champ like teemo, shaco, maokai have an unfair advantage. Sorry for my bad english. Thanks SIGNED