Elise, the Spider Queen, Now Available!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZzRadio

10-28-2012

This champion is way too balanced too compete with the other unbalanced ones.

banlakayu

10-28-2012

guys im lagging so badly i dont know why so everybodys gonna report me what should i do

Hippomus

10-28-2012

I like her. Her next skin should be Jungle Spider Elise.

Hidden Sniper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

This champion makes me think she was designed by someone who should never try again.

Nothing about her kit or how she works make sense, and it doesn't work together. The scaling is wrong on her abilities too making AP not very desirable to get. I keep on asking myself what the hell was Riot thinking? It isn't like Lee Sin where the kit gave him tools to do many things, and do those things well. Stacking AP is pointless as all of your damage is dependent mainly on your opponents health, and THEN after that your AP is factored in to a flat 8% with or without health factor instead of base damage. This makes her VERY inconsistent. Her spiders are buggy and will randomly stop attacking when jungling as well. I'm lost as to how Riot wants us to build her too, as her sustain is based on AP, but that is unrewarding to stack, and if you want to go spider form you have to gain tankyness, etc, etc. NOTHING ABOUT IT MAKES SENSE. It's like if you made Lee Sin, made everything scale on AP, then halved everything he has in his kit and say, "Ok guys, he can do all of this ****!" (meaning you guys were too ball-less to give her what she needed to accomplish many things). I mean Nidalee doesn't have all of these issues, granted she has some but not to the extent this champion has.

Dragonsbaine

10-28-2012

she seems to be missing something, as far as an assassin goes, she can only take out someone if she uses most of her abilities and manages to get the last hit. most of the time i find people can easily escape or lure her into a trap. Her E needs something else short stun + a slow would be nice. Mainly i think she needs more speed. the bonus from spider form is barely noticeable, and by full rank there are a lot of other champs that can outrun her.

Very Epic Guy

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatguy6917 View Post
"cough" she was in the original dota WC3 "cough"
sorry had something in my throat. saying ur a idiot.
as for the lack of originality i am glad they brought a open source char from the original that made it all happen
jeez, u sound like a butthurt little kid when some1 says something they own is better then what u have :P

GSpin

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhand Mojo View Post
Closest thing to Forgotten Realm's Spider Queen Lloth (Lolth) of Menzoberrenzan I'll ever see in a game; and I'm quite happy it's in League of Legends.

Definitely excited to get back into it just because of her, wowww ♥!
So glad you made that reference. I'd say they need to add Drizzt but that might be a little OP

Yinglifox

10-28-2012

I find kinda unfair the way she can cancel katarina's and dunno who else ultimate by only using that cocoon/rappel skill.

Crisagrm

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by skafundra View Post
when you will stop copying dota heroes and start actually doing something new. this is just pathetic
Some of us want those old characters, so shut up.

Crisagrm

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yinglifox View Post
I find kinda unfair the way she can cancel katarina's and dunno who else ultimate by only using that cocoon/rappel skill.
It's a stun. Any stun from any champ can do the same, plus everyone else does damage with their stun as well. If anything, it's an under powered ability on her.