Why do people think Elise is a bruiser?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Malgana

10-28-2012

She has 1 attack speed steroid, and an ult that grants magic damage on hit. If anything I could see people building her on-hit, but why waste her entire human form skill side and build straight bruiser?
By doing that if you switch to human at any point you're basically gimping yourself for 4 seconds.

I'm not saying bruiser/AD isn't viable on her, it can obviously work, but it just seems like a lot of wasted potential to me.

Also inb4 "I'm master cheef lololol" bs, can we ban this guy already?

Skkyte

10-28-2012

Because currently she doesnt scale well and these other builds work better for those people.

Raging Alc

10-28-2012

She is obviously a jungler.

Literally What

10-28-2012

She's a bruiser.

Kanye Thresh

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malgana View Post

but he so excited for halo 4!!!!

Dreniza

10-28-2012

Shes an AP bruiser. Like Diana. Its simple. You try and rush some HP at the start. Her Human form spider has great ratios, and her Neurotoxin is great for chunking even with low HP. You can easily form switch too. Go in as spider, pop out, E Q W, Pop back in And chunk the **** out of anyone. Seriously. Shes amazing.

deshtnega

10-28-2012

Quote:
She has 1 attack speed steroid, and an ult that grants magic damage on hit. If anything I could see people building her on-hit, but why waste her entire human form skill side and build straight bruiser?
By doing that if you switch to human at any point you're basically gimping yourself for 4 seconds.

start in human form

you have q and w that has its uses, E to stun them, ----> SPIDER FORM ---> q to lunge at them --> w for your atk spd steroid, proceed to maul them to death, E to escape or flash if they didnt die

berserkers
ie
pd

everyone knows ie and pd almost 2.5 atks per second for 3 seconds hurts

Malgana

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skkyte View Post
Because currently she doesnt scale well and these other builds work better for those people.
She scales fine IMO, she just scales differently than other champs.
Rather than get w/e% of her AP added onto the base damage of her skills she gets a % of the damage done for having a set number of AP.
Have you actually tried it this way? I've gotten her Q up to15% before and it worked just fine.
Deal 15% of the enemies current HP with human Q, stun them and toss a spider at them, then swap to spider form and hit them with your Q for 15% of all the damage you just did + the flat amount. Then you've still got a gap closer and attack speed steroid with the on hit magic damage to finish them off if they aren't dead already.
Itemize around this with things like Wit's End or Lich Bane for the extra sustained and burst and you've got a pretty bad ass spider queen if you ask me.

Mind you that the only time I did it I wasn't anywhere close to full build, so I imagine you can get higher than 15%.

Malgana

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXM4st3urCh33fXx View Post
Halo i am mastur ch33f

CANT WA1T 4 HAL0 4!!!! ROFL!!!!!!!!
Glad you could grace me with your presence.

Tenshyo

10-28-2012

Quote:

I'm not saying bruiser/AD isn't viable on her, it can obviously work, but it just seems like a lot of wasted potential to me.

Just played against an AP/AS Elise mid a few minutes ago. Was quite annoying.