Champion Spotlight: Elise, the Spider Queen

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SOJOA

10-27-2012

Fantastic Riot! You finally broke the game.

And a new map is where>????????

Frostfire20

10-27-2012

I started fapping near the end.

Armageddon

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkondrius View Post
Are you kidding me? This character's synergies are just ridiculous. Absolutely beyond overpowered. Next patch will be a hard nerf, or she'll just become the new Darius. Get released, stay OP.

Her Q abilities are so extreme. You have an ability that covers the entire spectrum of damage output. She has an ability like a Deathfire Grasp and the same exact ability only the opposite in her spider form.

AND ON TOP OF that she has an ability that makes her UNtargetable? Riot, you better start remaking every character released before Vayne starting right now.

You have officially unbalanced your game (that is if you haven't already in some people's eyes) and will spend the next 3 months undoing your mistakes with this character and others like it.
Zhonya hourglass makes you untargetable and nobody is calling that OP...plus Elise will just land in the same spot if she can't find a target, so that "OPed" part of rappel will only be useful in team fights

Also using the Q like you said takes skill to pull off successfully, which makes the kit seem reasonable.

PoopSlapped

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkondrius View Post
Do we really need 150 champs? GOTTA CATCH EM ALL!
--- Is Riot more greedy than they care about balance?

funkymonkeee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

Buffs please Riot

Lady Darena

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoopSlapped View Post
--- Is Riot more greedy than they care about balance?
...would you be happier if they stopped making new champs to challenge players, or do you like the idea of the game stagnating?

Lady Darena

10-28-2012

I will have to say that this champ has something of an overpowered ability. Rappel allows her to see people hidden in the fog of war or in the bushes? That seems like a really good way to remove the usefulness of hiding in top of bottom at all, or sneaking up on someone in the jungle. Her other skills are alright, I suppose, but that one ability bothers me for some reason.

She feels a bit overpowered but all new champs feel like that. I guess it'll just require some time to see what happens.

PoopSlapped

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Darena View Post
...would you be happier if they stopped making new champs to challenge players, or do you like the idea of the game stagnating?
--- Because DOTA stagnated? With the very rare new hero implementations?

Case & Point.

Drazirah

10-29-2012

she looks really nice

ezPK XS PWR

10-29-2012

v-AW-latile
just fyi