Elise, the Spider Queen, Now Available!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drunk Drag0n

10-27-2012

2spooky4me

skafundra

10-27-2012

when you will stop copying dota heroes and start actually doing something new. this is just pathetic

Lened

10-27-2012

i guess riot can't keep the promise of all server get updates at the same time, cause the brazillian server doesn't have her available...

The Supreme Lord

10-27-2012

why she's not available on the server Brazil?

Junglr plz

10-27-2012

Who else loves that riot didnt come out with another OP Champ

uncrovvned KlNGS

10-27-2012

NERF her pls

Rhinoflyer5

10-27-2012

I was really looking forward to this character, because she looked pretty neat, and even had a map remade for her. Unfortunately, after playing her for a while, I came to the conclusion that she just wasn't as amazing as I had expecting. I'm not a master at playing this game, but as far as I can tell, she just doesn't work out well. Playing her as AP doesn't work (I actually did better playing her as attack damage) Also, her neurotoxin doesn't do enough damage late game because it is easily countered with just a minute amount of magic resistance. I don't think the term "assassin" fits her spider form, because she doesn't do very high damage, unless its a squishy character. She is also very easy to kill. I'm not sure if there is a way to play her well, but as far as I know, all the people I have asked so far haven't had much luck. I think shes a work in progress :S

Listen to Slayer

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by denied4 View Post
why does jacye and this spider lady have they ults at lvl 1 but nidalee doesnt? i understand nidalee came into the game a long time before both this new chac and jacye but still.... not fair for the poor kitty!
This is actually a very good point. Hop to, Riot. Hop to...

GANONDORFIVY

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by skafundra View Post
when you will stop copying dota heroes and start actually doing something new. this is just pathetic
ohh lok another kid that thinks dota invented giant woman spiders!!! whats next kid? dota invented guns on champions? bows too?

Shiyunava

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiabloxHalokilla View Post
lol riot u are fking lazy you cant come up with champs on your own u always have to take them from other games that came out before you this new champ u made is so under powered and you took her from http://riseofimmortals.com/immortals/azcadelia/ that game and ever body who plays league just playing and giving tihs lazy ppl your money and start playing other games that take some real skills to play
I didn't even know about this game nor did I know it even existed til now