Have you been experiencing somewhat/exactly the same issue?

Yes, I have been experiencing somewhat/exactly the same issue 351 88.41%
Yes, I had experienced this issue but is no longer 16 4.03%
No, I have not had this issue before and have not yet experienced it 30 7.56%
Voters: 397. You may not vote on this poll

Reconnect issue - please read!

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 19
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PRESTODYNAMO

10-26-2012

bump, and yes im having the same issues as well, when i dc it does not take me back to base, and i restarted lol client and defraged my comp, my internet connection was perfect 30mb down and 3 up with perfect ping during the dc, im seeing alot of reports of this and hope riot takes care of it with haste

Oniichan

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raistlin 88 View Post
I am also having this issue. I tried to join a ranked game and then it looked like 9 out of 10 accepted but it kicked me out and when i hit PLAY again to find another game it said i was assigned to a game. Then logged out and when i logged it it lets me see the reconnect to game screen but i if i click it it does nothing. HELP! I want to play league tonight quite badly but i keep getting the reconnect screen.
I beleive I have found a way to fix the Issue, this may be coincidental but. Heres how I fixed it.

1. Navigate to your League of Legends install directory and make sure you have the PvP client open and you have not hit reconnect and it is not grayed out.
2. open League of Legends>RADS>solutions>lol_game_client_sln>release s>(latest release)>deploy
3. Click the "League of Legends.exe" (Should show the splash screen and close)
4. Now click the reconnect button, a message should appear saying the game is no longer in progress and return you to the main page.

Note: If it doesnt work, try launching the .exe without the pvp client open. then launching it. I was just fiddling around with it and it worked. Hope this helps

ºº Bôbz ºº

Recruiter

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperLust View Post
I am able to get into League of Legends but as soon as a game starts my game minimizes and shows the "A game is in progress" message but no reconnect button. I close the client, log back in and then it shows the same message with the reconnect button BUT when I click on the reconnect button it does nothing but minimizes my client. I maximize my client and click the reconnect button.. again, it minimizes my client. It is like I am just clicking the inimize button... really. This has been happening since the beginning of yesterday. I restarted my computer yesterday and that worked for a while. Today NOTHING is working. I have repaired my client and restarted my computer. This will be considered my second (2nd) leave of the day and I really don't feel like getting banned for a day from something that is RIOT's own issue. I am stopping today for a fear of this happening again but I would love to get back into the game and continue into my ranked games. I am asking for serious help and would love if a RIOT employee would respond just to let me know a little about what is up or if they are aware of this issue and have plans of fixing it. If not, I am more then happy to bring this issue to attention.

I have read some other threads about the reconnect issues and I feel they aren't experiencing the same issue I am. Close but not exact. If anyone has a suggestion please comment below as I am willing to fix this issue myself if it is something regarding my computer, my client or whatever and NOT something that is a RIOT' issue.

Thank you.
HyperLust
Any Luck??!?! I'm having the same problem and its frustating I don't know what to do, I've tried running the repair tool, Any updates?

SOTS HyperLust

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2012

I still have no had much luck just yet. I might try OniiChans post and if that works then I'll let all of you know!

SOTS HyperLust

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2012

Bump

StoneColdXR37

10-27-2012

Same issue just now QQ. Wts happen?

SOTS HyperLust

10-27-2012

Bump

SOTS HyperLust

10-27-2012

Bump

Conur

Master Recruiter

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oniichan View Post
I beleive I have found a way to fix the Issue, this may be coincidental but. Heres how I fixed it.

1. Navigate to your League of Legends install directory and make sure you have the PvP client open and you have not hit reconnect and it is not grayed out.
2. open League of Legends>RADS>solutions>lol_game_client_sln>release s>(latest release)>deploy
4. Now click the reconnect button, a message should appear saying the game is no longer in progress and return you to the main page.

Note: If it doesnt work, try launching the .exe without the pvp client open. then launching it. I was just fiddling around with it and it worked. Hope this helps
I don't even have a League of Legends.exe there...

The doom koala

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oniichan View Post

I did this and it didn't fix anything. Same issue still.

12345612 ... 19