Pastry Kassadin [Contest] ($200 in Riot Points in Prizes!) (Potentially *$300)

1234567 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Giant Boulder

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

Hmm Ramsey kassadin may work. He does tell people to silence after all. Great submission!

123DRezz321

10-26-2012

I think I might try my hand at some interesting kassadin

deshtnega

10-26-2012

@ryuzaaki

can you make it end slightly before the sale ends for the limited edition skins? nov. 16 is after the current harrowing and shadow isles are gone

67chrome

10-26-2012

Looks interesting, 67chrome approves of this (and is posting in the third person to find this again easily).

A Giant Boulder

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by deshtnega View Post
@ryuzaaki

can you make it end slightly before the sale ends for the limited edition skins? nov. 16 is after the current harrowing and shadow isles are gone
The skins disappear on the 13'th. I originally looked at an end time in two weeks, on the 9'th. This would leave (hopefully) enough time to go through the submissions, and work through all relevant poll threads before the skins go away. However initial feedback I received indicated that two weeks may be too short and cause people to feel rushed.

That being said, ending the contest on the 9'th in time for the harrowing skins sale is definitely a worthwhile goal, and would fit in with the holiday as well. I'd like to hear some more input before I make the change.

If you prefer a release date in two weeks, rather than three in order for the harrowing skins to still be available after rewards are given out, please post. If enough prefer the earlier end date, then I will update the OP, and that will become the official end date.

gcook725

10-27-2012

@Acedia: That's actually a pretty neat idea, though I think I still would've liked to see the portly Kass drawing -- it really sounds like it might be kinda fun.

Macedturkey

10-27-2012

I'll certainly be putting up a written work. I have little to no artistic talent, so I'm glad you added a venue for those who are creative in different ways!

A Giant Boulder

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macedturkey View Post
I'll certainly be putting up a written work. I have little to no artistic talent, so I'm glad you added a venue for those who are creative in different ways!
Awesome! I was hoping everyone could feel as if they have something to contribute, because I know I'm certainly no artist myself.

Rewdas

10-27-2012

Imma try my hand at nonvisual.

Rewdas

10-27-2012

First off, Early end works for me, but I'm nonvisual.

Let's get to the contest though.

Pastry Kassadin.

Kassadin now wears an apron over his 9001 abs.
His blade is replaced by A tube of icing. On top of his head is a Chef's hat with his horns tearing into the sides.

Q- The icing Comes flying out of the tube and hits the target in the face. Overcome by the deliciousness, they are silenced.

W- Well, I mean.... He hits them with a tube of icing.

E- Kassadin's icing tube gets larger with every spell cast. When he activates the ability, he throws it quickly at the ground, stomps on it, and sprays sticky, slowing icing all over the place.

R- Kassadin Dissapears in a spurt of frosting, reappearing in another one at target location.

It's been a while since I've Kassadin'd. I might have mixed up his W and E.

1234567 ... 11