Have you been experiencing somewhat/exactly the same issue?

Yes, I have been experiencing somewhat/exactly the same issue 370 88.73%
Yes, I had experienced this issue but is no longer 16 3.84%
No, I have not had this issue before and have not yet experienced it 31 7.43%
Voters: 417. You may not vote on this poll

Reconnect issue - please read!

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 19
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SOTS HyperLust

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

EDIT - 11/09/2012 (2:21am Pacific) Still no word from RIOT since page 9. I haven't played a game at all this week, because I am turned off by this issue. I noticed that many more people are commenting and still continuing to have this issue as it seems that some techniques are not working. I feel for the majority of you that are trying to get to gold and get your teams to higher ELO. People without a game for almost 3 weeks is NOT an issue RIOT should be leaving alone... Otherwise they have failed us as receieving any type of support. Thank you all again for posting and voting. Special thanks to Penguinx3 for responding to others as I have been away. You're keeping the thread alive and that is what we need. Thank you again.

HyperLust

EDIT - If you don't feel like commenting then please VOTE in the poll so when RIOT see's this thread they understand there are MANY people experiencing this issue. Thank you!

SECOND EDIT[I] I have made another thread in the Help & Support forum to help spread the problem a bit more then just one forum. The other thread leads back to this one so if you happen to see a friend or something with the same issue please direct them to either of your choice. Thank you again for all the comment and the voting. It should help the RIOT Support team see how many Summoners are affected by this critical issue.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2742376

THIRD EDIT A RIOT member has commented on the 9th page of this thread. Please read what they have to say. Thank you!

I am able to get into League of Legends but as soon as a game starts my game minimizes and shows the "A game is in progress" message but no reconnect button. I close the client, log back in and then it shows the same message with the reconnect button BUT when I click on the reconnect button it does nothing but minimizes my client. I maximize my client and click the reconnect button.. again, it minimizes my client. It is like I am just clicking the inimize button... really. This has been happening since the beginning of yesterday. I restarted my computer yesterday and that worked for a while. Today NOTHING is working. I have repaired my client and restarted my computer. This will be considered my second (2nd) leave of the day and I really don't feel like getting banned for a day from something that is RIOT's own issue. I am stopping today for a fear of this happening again but I would love to get back into the game and continue into my ranked games. I am asking for serious help and would love if a RIOT employee would respond just to let me know a little about what is up or if they are aware of this issue and have plans of fixing it. If not, I am more then happy to bring this issue to attention.

I have read some other threads about the reconnect issues and I feel they aren't experiencing the same issue I am. Close but not exact. If anyone has a suggestion please comment below as I am willing to fix this issue myself if it is something regarding my computer, my client or whatever and NOT something that is a RIOT' issue.

Thank you.
HyperLust

SOTS HyperLust

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

Bumping

Krankhaus

10-26-2012

Bump bump

SOTS HyperLust

10-26-2012

Bumpidy

SOTS HyperLust

10-26-2012

Bump

SOTS HyperLust

10-26-2012

Bump

the automater

Recruiter

10-26-2012

double bump

Ğrake

10-26-2012

I get the same thing except when I click the reconnect button all the button does is go grey and nothing happens, however when I go on to a different account there is no reconnect issue.
But my main account is just permanently stuck with reconnect even when the game is over.

ninebreaker84

10-26-2012

I am having a very similar issue.

How it happened:
1. Started Ranked Solo Queue
2. Game Found
3. Clicked Accept
4. 8/10 people had clicked accept and the other 2 remained blank when my PvP.net crashed
5. Restarted PvP.net and I am sent to Game Abandonment message
6. I click Reconnect and the button gets grayed out, but I cannot reconnect
7. I restart PvP.net and sent back to 6.
8. Infinite loop 6-7

BB Raistlin

10-26-2012

I am also having this issue. I tried to join a ranked game and then it looked like 9 out of 10 accepted but it kicked me out and when i hit PLAY again to find another game it said i was assigned to a game. Then logged out and when i logged it it lets me see the reconnect to game screen but i if i click it it does nothing. HELP! I want to play league tonight quite badly but i keep getting the reconnect screen.

1234511 ... 19