Please Riot I am on my hands and knees begging you!

1234567 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Taarki

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfirion View Post
It's not supposed to be like the old TT...and I enjoy this new map much more.
its a tt update... it IS supposed to be like the old TT...

Exqzr

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taarki View Post
its a tt update... it IS supposed to be like the old TT...

All fans of the NEW TT.

Love it. Play it.

Let those of us who prefer the old enjoy what we enjoy.

Live and let Live.

But to force those of us who love the REAL TT to play this... this... abomination, is cruel.

It really and truly is.

2Shy

10-26-2012

Ya I feel like its almost like a completely different experience. No problem with both existing but i love the old 3v3

Booker DeWitt

10-26-2012

i like the new map. And sadly for the dedicated TT players of old its attracting new players that never did TT to TT and will over shadow the opinions of the old TT players which is small in numbers compared to the new players coming to TT and going OMG I LOVEZ IT. I hope they choose to keep both for you i really do but im moving to the new map its faster paced and has new elements to it that i think make it fun. As with all things grain of salt etc

Exqzr

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBH Cicero View Post
i like the new map. And sadly for the dedicated TT players of old its attracting new players that never did TT to TT and will over shadow the opinions of the old TT players which is small in numbers compared to the new players coming to TT and going OMG I LOVEZ IT. I hope they choose to keep both for you i really do but im moving to the new map its faster paced and has new elements to it that i think make it fun. As with all things grain of salt etc

+1.

I agree that Riot has done a GREAT THING by bringing in the new map. I think it was a fantastic idea and really appreciated.

But all that good was destroyed and more by shelving the old one. It doesn't make any sense and the excuse is just rhetoric.

PurpleURP

10-26-2012

bump this

ugotj3w3dov3r

10-26-2012

holy hell never thought id find a thread for this! My idea is that they add this map as an addition instead of a replacement of the old twisted treeline. Since its a Beta, i really dont know why they didnt do this in the first place.

OVERALL i do really like Riot, they are adding news everyday if not several times a day. ive never played a game where the company keeps up with it as much as they do and i thank Riot for that.

Exqzr

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ugotj3w3dov3r View Post
holy hell never thought id find a thread for this! My idea is that they add this map as an addition instead of a replacement of the old twisted treeline. Since its a Beta, i really dont know why they didnt do this in the first place.

OVERALL i do really like Riot, they are adding news everyday if not several times a day. ive never played a game where the company keeps up with it as much as they do and i thank Riot for that.

Riot is DOING A GREAT JOB!

PLEASE bring back the REAL TT and ill be a customer for life.

Exqzr

10-27-2012

I'm still begging!

Please Riot bring back the Classic TT!!!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!

I am seriously suffering from Withdraw!l.

I will buy stock in your company!

Send you cupcakes for Christmas!

Watch every hour of every tournament you ever produce.

BUY every product from every sponsor that support Esports

Sing your praises to every person I meet for the rest of my life.

I'm really trying not to pour on the hate here.

What have you done to us?

PurpleURP

10-27-2012

Solidarity man, solidarity
Riot screwed us big time

1234567 ... 10