Would Riot comment so we know they care?

First Riot Post
123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fiddlesticksssss

Senior Member

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by phant0m View Post
Where are those few thousands?

I prefer the new one. But not enough to play it more then SR. I do not like the altars objective and wish they were replaced by red lizard perhaps? Also, would like having "holes" or "curves" in walls for possible fog of war cutting off for jukes. At least, less linear level so it doesnt feel too murderbright-like (kill or be killed) where champions who excel at small skirmish/duels reign supreme.

tl;dr, map is fun and new, different feeling to it, has a very low skill curve and low possibly of outcome.
2,000 + signs. You can start a poll and watch how many people don't like it at all either.

Edit: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2694690


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Méthode

Senior Member

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddlesticksssss View Post
2,000 + signs. You can start a poll and watch how many people don't like it at all either.
Why would I start that poll? I am not the one claiming those 2,000 + signs. Show your proof?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MahSweets

Recruiter

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by phant0m View Post
Where are those few thousands?

I prefer the new one. But not enough to play it more then SR. I do not like the altars objective and wish they were replaced by red lizard perhaps? Also, would like having "holes" or "curves" in walls for possible fog of war cutting off for jukes. At least, less linear level so it doesnt feel too murderbright-like (kill or be killed) where champions who excel at small skirmish/duels reign supreme.

tl;dr, map is fun and new, different feeling to it, but has a very low skill curve and low possibly of outcome thought.
I for one, hate the new TT, and was an avid 3v3 player. But here's a big chunk of people in the same boat as I am.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fiddlesticksssss

Senior Member

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by phant0m View Post
Why would I start that poll? I am not the one claiming those 2,000 + signs. Show your proof?
Oh drats sorry i didn't ctrl v.... http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2694690 here you go .


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by phant0m View Post
Where are those few thousands?
Dude, are you a PL wannabe? D:

Also, it is obvious the majority of feedback has been negative feelings for the new map... don't play dumb and pretend that isn't the case. A very simple check of the first 30 threads on page one shows the trend leans heavily in favor of not liking the new map over the old one.

Just because you THINK there is this huge, silent base of players who are too afraid to comment or even up vote the "New TT is great" threads does not make it fact. I will stick to the evidence presented, thanks. I am so tired of reds and others discounting the majority of players by simply claiming they are just more vocal. Even if that were the case, too bad. Those who do not speak up or fight for what they believe don't deserve a voice IMO.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Méthode

Senior Member

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddlesticksssss View Post
Oh drats sorry i didn't ctrl v.... http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2694690 here you go .
I see now, thanks.

That is definitely a lot of players. Granted some may just hate changes.

My queue time for 3s used to be half and hour if not more in pre patch (normal mind you)

It's now less than a minute. While it may because it's very new and people are just trying it. If it stays lower in the up coming weeks it will probably mean it has became more popular then old TT?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-26-2012

Who cares if they hate change? It is a valid enough reason man.

It's not the map we enjoy, at all. It is quite different, so whether you want to label it as "not liking change" or not all you are doing is discounting the majority of players and feel they don't matter when they in fact should carry more weight than the handfull of testers who helped with it's creation.

Riot is catering to a very small number of players compared to those who actually have vocalized their opinions. There doesn't have to be some god damn mind bending reason behind not liking the new map, Riot should be able to recognize the majority of players don't like the changes and react to that. It is really that simple.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fiddlesticksssss

Senior Member

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by phant0m View Post
I see now, thanks.

That is definitely a lot of players. Granted some may just hate changes.

My queue time for 3s used to be half and hour if not more in pre patch (normal mind you)

It's now less than a minute. While it may because it's very new and people are just trying it. If it stays lower in the up coming weeks it will probably mean it has became more popular then old TT?
Mine was approximately only 10-30 seconds, maxed at 1 minute. The higher your 5v5 elo does effect your 3v3 queue time though. After i hit silver i started only getting paired with silver 5v5 people on 3s, which is a bad idea, since not everyone played 10 games of 5s. The problem is that not everybody hates the map, but the changes also are not in the right direction for serious 3v3 players. The idea of keeping Twisted treeline as a normal only and shadow isles as normal and ranked is beyond reasonable, because it won't split up the ranked community of 3v3 where it "actually matters". So i don't see how that is impossible or out of the question, but as we all know the only response on this matter so far is by riot vesh, and it was....a pretty ****ty response, because it was almost copy and pasted of everything that Sam said.


123