Shadow Isles Patch is Now Live

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hoist The Colors

10-26-2012

So what up they gonna release the Icons?

JessH0le

10-26-2012

I've been playing this game for about two and a half years now on nothing but the twisted treeline and now it's just awful. Getting used to it now but i feel like im making myself do it now just because i spent so much money and time on my account. Really wish they'd at least leave the real twisted treeline available for customs at least instead of this downgraded version. Pretty close to trying to trade my account for a roll of toilet paper. AP's are even more useless than before, Wish there would've been more warning, i'd have played the better one a few more times before 3v3's died.

Tosin Loads

10-26-2012

Mao still looks like Yorick.

Malkshakevanilla

10-26-2012

Those skins...

WrathgarWarlord

10-26-2012

Will we ever see the old TT as a playable map again?

Deezythemonster

10-26-2012

Twisted Fate should give that hand back to Nero

fufa the awesome

10-26-2012

like the skin, but plz dont take away old 3v3, just add another map

GaryOak PwnsYou

10-26-2012

This map is awful. I enjoyed Twisted Treeline, in fact, it was THE ONLY map I enjoyed playing. This new map plays like an entirely different game, a much worse one. I've given you HUNDREDS of dollars, and I promise you I will not pay a penny more if the old twisted treeline is not brought back as a regular game type. This is pathetic. This is what happens when personal goals and achievements dominate the company's vision. Awful map, awful choice to replace TT. There are tons of players who feel the same.

FlightlessAE

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aiko Subhi View Post
Please please please DO SOMETHING, I can't play because whenever theres a teamfight it lags terribly, and it started happening with yesterday's patch. I BEG YOU FIX IT!!! I've been told the same by other people, so it's not just me.
+1

Sucks. Have been stuck with Bot games because of this.

waterftw

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryOak PwnsYou View Post
This map is awful. I enjoyed Twisted Treeline, in fact, it was THE ONLY map I enjoyed playing. This new map plays like an entirely different game, a much worse one. I've given you HUNDREDS of dollars, and I promise you I will not pay a penny more if the old twisted treeline is not brought back as a regular game type. This is pathetic. This is what happens when personal goals and achievements dominate the company's vision. Awful map, awful choice to replace TT. There are tons of players who feel the same.
Why should riot care about the minority of the players. I, on the otherhand appreciate the new map. Old one was unbalanced and could last for over an hour