Connoisseur Fiddlesticks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fiddlesticks

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
....you must feel very energized afterwards. I do have quite a bit of liquidized mana flowing through my body, after all.
Viktor - Talk about a man(machine?) who knows how to get things done! He's already prepared in advanced for me. He's done away with any flaws and weaknesses in his taste and has upgraded with stronger, longer lasting flavors! I believe even detect a bit of mana coursing through his veins as a seasoning. A very energizing and refreshing meal if I do say so myself. The only problem is to get to such a meal you have to get past all the lasers and other deathtraps. Well worth the effort though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Ebil View Post
Your On My Kill List Now....
Oh, don't be so down little guy. I'm sure if you look up, you'll find a brighter future just out of your reach. Because your so short. Get it? HEHEHEHEHEHE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Her Etwhal View Post
Ahh, so you are able to hear my music... That is good... I thought you would be cursed without the ability to listen to my melodies...

Sona smiled, looking at the scarecrow in relief. She did not care if he was talking about when he was devouring her soul, or that he was tasting the music instead of hearing it. As long as he could be blessed with her Etwhal's songs, she feels happy for him...

Sona - What could be better than feasting on a delicious, plump champion then being serenaded while having your meal? Nothing, because it's awful, which is why I like this quiet little bird. Normally I'm not one much for sounds of peoples death throes. I'm more into the horrific screaming brought on by absolute terror. So I suppose I do miss out a bit on that. Though I will have to say, the sound of her life ending is music to my ears!

Ask the Herald

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Her Etwhal View Post
Ahh, so you are able to hear my music... That is good... I thought you would be cursed without the ability to listen to my melodies...

Sona smiled, looking at the scarecrow in relief. She did not care if he was talking about when he was devouring her soul, or that he was tasting the music instead of hearing it. As long as he could be blessed with her Etwhal's songs, she feels happy for him...
{{D'awwwww

Sona just wants her music to touch as many people as possible. Such a gentle woman, even though her breasts ARE extremely inflated.

:> }}

Ask Fiddlesticks

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
{{D'awwwww

Sona just wants her music to touch as many people as possible. Such a gentle woman, even though her breasts ARE extremely inflated.

:> }}
[[I think I just completely ruined that moment with my new description. XD]]

Ask A Gentleman

10-25-2012

Maybe I was wrong about you, my dear scarecrow. Perhaps you do deserve this invitation.

Cho'gath hands Fiddlesticks a letter. It reads thus:

Quote:
Harbinger,
It has come to my attention that another champion will be joining the League soon. I have decided to host a little gathering to welcome her into the fold. I would be honored if you would join me in giving her a warm welcome.
-Gentleman Cho'gath

Ask the Defender

10-26-2012

Quote:
Jayce - This one's pretty cocked sure of himself, so I'll go with Chicken!
I taste like chicken?!
Jayce bites his arm before pondering the taste...
Ooh, I do taste like chicken!

Ask Talon

10-26-2012

I wonder what I taste like...

Quote:
Talon - Sharp Cheddar
Son of a *****.

Ask Fiddlesticks

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Defender View Post
I taste like chicken?!
Jayce bites his arm before pondering the taste...
Ooh, I do taste like chicken!
Very much so. You are very good breaded too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
I wonder what I taste like...

Son of a *****.
Talon - All I have to say is if you mess with this purple clad assassin, he'll leave you looking like swiss cheese. That must make him one sharp cheddar. Hehehehe...

Cranky Kidnapper

10-26-2012

Quote:
This hot yellow machine packs quite a punch, while at the same time managing to be very, very oily. All those springs and sprockets and daily oilings have left this metal man saturated in his own juices and primed for eating. Though it is easier to sneak up on this Tin Man when he hasn't been oiled recently. Hehehehe...
My thanks, good sir, I've always got a nice punch and I like oil, too! Of course, I always oil my sprockets and bolts, it's my bath time...

If I'm Tin Man, wouldn't you be the scarecrow, and Annie as Dorothy?

- Blitzcrank, the So-Called Tin Man

IS1c35b91acc2fd88f04ccd

10-26-2012

Marble Ice cream?

This is intriguing, if morbid.

AskKarthus

10-26-2012

Dust and bones? I was sure I tasted of borscht.