Should Riot retreat on their agressive change of TT.

Remove alters and Speed Shrine, While reinstating wards and increasing map sizes. 11 37.93%
Allow TT to keep the items, Revert back to the old map with the summoner platform tweak. 4 13.79%
This new map is awesome("I'm 10") 14 48.28%
Leave it be. Riot knows their mistake. 0 0%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Poll: Should Riot add back wards and remove alters and increase size.

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Embargo

Senior Member

10-26-2012

The map was cut in half for sped up gameplay, TT's gameplay was already sped up, Because a game can go into the length of SR just brings that much more depth to the players and strategy concerning the game.

Objective which force multiple teamfights (wtf, usually one would occur begin game)
at lvls 1-5 THis isnt Dominion riot.


Turtles are countered by keeping inhibs up, Dont cater to 1% of this games population and force the other 99% to play it.





Why did you remove wards? lay off the crackpipe riot. Do not use a wheel of fortune when deciding what to do with a map.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cheeto101

Senior Member

10-26-2012

This map rocks. Sorry you dont feel that way


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Embargo

Senior Member

10-26-2012

66% of people would disagree with you. Sorry you feel THAT way.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cheeto101

Senior Member

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embargo View Post
66% of people would disagree with you. Sorry you feel THAT way.
Except people who like the map are too busy playing it to be posting here! (Myself included in about 5 min). And given the 30 second que time, I would say thats plenty of people ;p.

Now stop with your knee jerk reactions, simmer down and give the map an actual fair shake.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leonixxiii

Senior Member

10-26-2012

What I would like to see is not wards, but purchasable traps like Teemo's shrooms, but all it does is tag those caught in it's explosion with vision dust... Like an explosive Nidalee trap, but no damage/debuff.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cheeto101

Senior Member

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonixxiii View Post
What I would like to see is not wards, but purchasable traps like Teemo's shrooms, but all it does is tag those caught in it's explosion with vision dust... Like an explosive Nidalee trap, but no damage/debuff.
That is a fantastic idea.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OnlyBotLane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-26-2012

Riot can't revert. The cost would be too high. What they ought to do is put the game back on PBE where it belongs until all of the issues and a lot of the balance are sorted out because right now this new map has more problems than the old so what is the point of it being there? I have a feeling it's no coincidence that there are lag issues this patch as well.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Embargo

Senior Member

10-26-2012

remove teemo from tt. knee jerk reaction but possiblr fix


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Turtle Omega

Senior Member

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embargo View Post
remove teemo from tt. knee jerk reaction but possiblr fix
No, just no. Teemo isn't overpowered.
I 100% oppose adding wards back. Suggestions in this thread, such as making a purchasable trap, are genius. Your poll is biased and not accurate, as you make the opposing side force to choose between being "10 years old" or that Riot knows they made a mistake. The only true immature person here is the one that would create a poll like that. Just seriously, if you have such a problem with Twisted Treeline, wait a couple of weeks so that people can adjust to the gameplay, and actually understand how to counter champions such as Teemo, instead of being like, "OMG BROKE PLS REMOVE"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Embargo

Senior Member

10-26-2012

Riot should know they made a mistake, When change is good, usually the majority would side with it wouldnt you agree?

But when something unexpected and retarded for lack of a better word changes the way you play your favourtie map entirely.

Thats just ****ed up.


12