Fair enough that Darius ult is true damage

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DiscworldDeath

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCIX View Post
Well gee, its not like SOMEONE has to be the best at being melee...
You mean Jax.

Panwar

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempestphile View Post
I don't understand why
So it can kill people better.

Phourc

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCIX View Post
Well gee, its not like SOMEONE has to be the best at being melee...
Jax was, I don't see why Riot set out to top him ):

Zulgaines

10-26-2012

Because playing a squishy character is a sin and should be punished. Darius is riots judicature.

Tempestphile

10-26-2012

The main problem here is not Darius killing squashy in 2 hits, any bruiser can do that. The problem is, as a melee, you get into a fight with him will mean that you have about 700hp less then you would expect.

Assuming you both have similar equipment (darius can build fairly tanky too and still has a high ulti damage), the armor and MR you built does not matter against him.
But if you only stack hp, you can beat him, but loose to the 4 other teamates he has

And mind you, Dominion does not have warmogs as some quick high hp item

TCWA Tigerbite

10-26-2012

Darius is an annoying tanky bruiser that takes awhile to kill. Any other tanky bruiser you're fighting against, you're going to sit there and duke it out till your last hit, after killing off some other squishy that left you at 500hp. You can't do that against Darius because his ult says byebye.

Jayce, on the other hand...most people build him AD and he's fairly squishy. As long as you avoid his q/e combo, you're going to be fine (assuming you have armor.)

I would much rather go up against a Jayce than a Darius. (That comment is towards one of the first posts about Jayce being a more important champ to ban.)

But that's just my opinion. People have their own different troubles with each individual champ. Like Poppy. Poppy hates me.

Nyx87

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

Did you know Olaf can dish out more true damage than Darius can in a match?

Phourc

10-26-2012

^ I love reading my damage recap after fighting an Olaf with ignite. 70% true damage, GG.

Ahlen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyx87 View Post
Did you know Olaf can dish out more true damage than Darius can in a match?

Seriously, Darius is a strong hero but he's not zomg op god tier game breaking that some people seem to think he is.

He also scales VERY POORLY. When I'm consistently running into people with 3500+ health nearing the end of a dom game that 500-900 damage from Darius isn't that scary. Considering that his non ult damage is pathetic at best at that point of the game.

MyDeadGrandma

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahlen View Post
Seriously, Darius is a strong hero but he's not zomg op god tier game breaking that some people seem to think he is.

He also scales VERY POORLY. When I'm consistently running into people with 3500+ health nearing the end of a dom game that 500-900 damage from Darius isn't that scary. Considering that his non ult damage is pathetic at best at that point of the game.
^ This pretty much. If you're killing people in anything other than a prolonged 1v1 past 15 minutes you're kill stealing your team.

123456 ... 7