Summoner Icon Rewards

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

infas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Mr Hippalus, is there any way I can check how much RP I've spent over my 2 years and a half of LoL?

Juh Tuh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

i literally spent $50 already just to get icons..
i need help

Extra Stage

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNFeCTeD2 View Post
Mr Hippalus, is there any way I can check how much RP I've spent over my 2 years and a half of LoL?
Can send in a ticket to support and depending on who you get they'll let you know. My first one said they couldn't, but then a few months later tried again and they told me how much

GhettoMacGyver

10-25-2012

So does this mean if we bought 5,000RP and then spent it all, would that be a net of 10,000, thus giving you the vengeful wraith icon?

SirGregarious

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
yes - that is not really the intent of the promotion but if that icon is worth more to you than your three refunds, I don't see any reason for us to prevent that.
Zombie Brand x3 = 1820 x3
Headless Hecarim = 975
Haunted Maokai = 975
Headmistress Fiora = 975
Fiora = 975
Championship Riven = 975

(1820x3) + (975x5)
5460 + 4875
10335RP Spent

Five Summoner Icons

Uiraya

10-26-2012

So I haven't bought any RP lately, but have been sitting on some. Since Oct 1 I've spent 3899. If I buy 7200 RP, am I done, or do I then need to spend it?

Thanks.
~Uiru

Reaper

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
These situations change constantly which is why people try not to post information that may turn out not to be true. I know for sure now that the skins will not be released today. We're targeting to get them to you before the weekend. There is a chance that won't happen.

League of Legends is like a battleship with 800 sailors that is constantly getting new weapons and navigational upgrades while traveling at 25 knots. Everyone on the boat is working towards the best possible outcome but no one person knows everything or can predict exactly what will happen in the next battle. Or exactly when.

There is no other game that supports as many players in as many parts of the world, and so it is pointless to compare LoL to games that are much smaller but have more features or more reliable updates. Piloting a rowboat is easier and allows greater flexibility, but you'll still get crushed by the battleship.
but battleships are almost all retired...

YoshiStampedeBlu

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uiraya View Post
So I haven't bought any RP lately, but have been sitting on some. Since Oct 1 I've spent 3899. If I buy 7200 RP, am I done, or do I then need to spend it?

Thanks.
~Uiru
You have to spend it. It's either BUY 10k rp or SPEND 10k rp. You can't combine the two.

Sex Yeti

Master Recruiter

10-26-2012

I bought $100 worth of RP on 10/12 and I still don't have any sweet summoner icons.

Sex Yeti

Master Recruiter

10-26-2012

I bought $100 of RP on 10/12 and I don't see these cool summoner icons in my client. How does that work? My khakis are a little chapped.