The New Twisted Treeline Improved,

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AlienJ7

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddlesticksssss View Post
There is a difference between Public Beta Environment-where imperfect objects go to be tested by the community and fix issues before live release, and Live League of Legends-Where the majority of the community play ranked and normal games where most of the kinks, unbalances, and bugs are already worked out so they don't have to deal with bull**** for x amount of time.. It doesn't matter how long anything is in beta, it doesn't come out till its properly handled. Every little issue and detail. If anyone wanted to play it they can sign up and play it. Instead riot jeopardizes the live servers just to (beta) test something out side of a (beta testing environment).
You're getting a little too upset. Maybe you should find some other hobbies.

fiddlesticksssss

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienJ7 View Post
I don't see anything upset about that. I only underlined what the definition of what those 2 are, since people only skim it. A bold with underline will catch their eye and they will be educated on what PBE and Live servers mean.

Embargo

10-26-2012

Quote:
Says the Guy browsing the same forum.

Really is that so, They asked 1% of the games population how to create a map that the other 99% will be using as well.

Riot Im so happy you care for your customers and players.

Embargo

10-26-2012

Remember when RiotNome boasted about how she was listening to the players but one month ago, was she listening to death metal at the same time?

How could fixes so clear be so difficult..

Judas Priest

10-26-2012

Who said AP carries have no escape mecanism? lol

And considering that broken item that deals 5% of enemy's total HP as bonus magic damage over 3 seconds, it means that each ability will deal an additional 15% of target's HP as bonus damage. Now think about a burst champion like Le Blanc that can spam 4 abilities at a time, it means she will deal her usual damage plus 60% of the enemy's HP as bonus magic damage. This is ridiculous and broken. If you think only bruisers dominate this map, you should explore the new items. I hope this item will be removed from the game.

Xenolithium

10-26-2012

Teemo's Treeline is pretty amazing!

Shame they wasted all the man hours to remake this map just for the little guy. I knew he was having a hard time in the other maps and game modes, but woooweee.

Hekatonhire

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenolithium View Post
Teemo's Treeline is pretty amazing!
Liked that .. so true

OnlyBotLane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padre Judas View Post
Who said AP carries have no escape mecanism? lol

And considering that broken item that deals 5% of enemy's total HP as bonus magic damage over 3 seconds, it means that each ability will deal an additional 15% of target's HP as bonus damage. Now think about a burst champion like Le Blanc that can spam 4 abilities at a time, it means she will deal her usual damage plus 60% of the enemy's HP as bonus magic damage. This is ridiculous and broken. If you think only bruisers dominate this map, you should explore the new items. I hope this item will be removed from the game.
2 Broken things dont make 1 fixed thing.

Ashen Paige

10-26-2012

actually tanky dps has no place in the new twisted treeline considering the 5% health items actually decimate anybody who thinks building health or even being the least bit tanky is a good idea. right now its all about gankers, strong early and mid game champs, and on hit teemo. i do like the fact that at least whats going on feels more "interactive" than it used to be.the only bad part and probably the biggest dissappoint is theres no "laning phase" in this new map at all. especially if you play a gank squad comp. so if the community was hoping for a "mini SR" like they believed old TT was (with all these forum posts im gonna say YES) then yes your gonna be very disappointed.

all you do is go in the jungle a bit, maybe take an altar or look for an enemy or two and just blast the hell out of them while pushing the lane a bit and taking a few jungle camps. still, lots of fun though in this map.

Noobtactical

10-26-2012

I think the new map is fine, it doesn't feel that far off from the old map and offers a wider selection of viable champs. I think the people freaking out are the ones who just want to have the same exploitable bruiser champs to chose from and don't want to change.