The New Twisted Treeline Improved,

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Embargo

10-25-2012

Bruisers ability to dominate the map even more so.
Carries are now not even a factor(Literally pick one and its a 2v3) in the map, imagine a base stat champion with minimal dmg.
Supports- LOL, Riot can't you create a balance which allows all your champions to participate.
Teemo is the only carry playable(never should of been made), And he has free wards on a map that is now ward free. Great a map that grants one champion a huge advantage.

Ap carry? Why? This map has so many ganking possiblities that if you are a champion with no escapes(AP) You have basicaly tarnished your teams chanced of winning and now they have to style their game around you not getting ganked.

Alters and a Speed shrine in the middle? Did someone bring marijuana to work?

Really please if you are to reply to but one thing, Did you really even try to accomplish what you said you did. Because I'm not seeing it.

Embargo

10-25-2012

Oh and for the love of god, KEEP that Beta bull****, off the live servers, Revert it back and then Launch the map when it actualley Looks like a proper map and not a cluster**** of retardness.
(a bit ignorant)

The lag of the map is out of this world, Did you actualley concieve this map would be able to be played on high graphics?

Please spare me, and Every other TT'er the agony of playing on this atrocity.

Embargo

10-25-2012

Teemo+2 tanky dps.
Thanks for the simplistic meta riot.

Henry Plainview

10-25-2012

I do honestly think that a carry+tanky support bot was much more viable on the old TT, you could farm some instead of being jumped every 90 seconds to control the damn altars.

Destraega

10-25-2012

the new map is a **** replacement, good addition, **** replacement.

Embargo

10-25-2012

Who was on the crackpipe when they decided to release a map in beta?

Do they release champions in ****in beta?

Zeiitgeist

10-25-2012

Do you know that this map was in the PBE for over 2 weeks(aprox) and ITS A BETA you know what that is? it means it can be changed and its still on progress, this so they can get better feedback not QQ-Retarded-ignorant posts about it, just constructive criticism and statics to see how its working for awhile live, i just cant believe theres people like you, they made a big effort for people that played this map since release and really like it and wantit to see a competitive TT map, i personally dont like the changes but i will tell riot what i see as an unecesary change and what i think they should keep.

fiddlesticksssss

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeiitgeist View Post
Do you know that this map was in the PBE for over 2 weeks(aprox) and ITS A BETA you know what that is? it means it can be changed and its still on progress, this so they can get better feedback not QQ-Retarded-ignorant posts about it, just constructive criticism and statics to see how its working for awhile live, i just cant believe theres people like you, they made a big effort for people that played this map since release and really like it and wantit to see a competitive TT map, i personally dont like the changes but i will tell riot what i see as an unecesary change and what i think they should keep.
There is a difference between Public Beta Environment-where imperfect objects go to be tested by the community and fix issues before live release, and Live League of Legends-Where the majority of the community play ranked and normal games where most of the kinks, unbalances, and bugs are already worked out so they don't have to deal with bull**** for x amount of time.. It doesn't matter how long anything is in beta, it doesn't come out till its properly handled. Every little issue and detail. If anyone wanted to play it they can sign up and play it. Instead riot jeopardizes the live servers just to (beta) test something out side of a (beta testing environment).

Embargo

10-25-2012

ITS A BETA DUDE? Tell me whats the PBE for? Did they gather any information from the players before they released this map.
Because by the looks of the forums they didnt.

They made a tremendous effort to completely ruin the map, this is not re-inventing something, Its replacing something a little out of date with someone entirely different.

TT is not the same play style anymore, They tried to add every element in the ****ing book to this map, and thats not how you make something great. What fueled this madness causing ambition is beyond me, I cannot begin to comprehend where they were going this.

I do believe drugs had to be involved, Likes serious take the map in a certain direction and stick with it, This map looks like they used a wheel of fortune and whatever it landed on they tossed in.

fiddlesticksssss

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embargo View Post
ITS A BETA DUDE? Tell me whats the PBE for? Did they gather any information from the players before they released this map.
Because by the looks of the forums they didnt.

They made a tremendous effort to completely ruin the map, this is not re-inventing something, Its replacing something a little out of date with someone entirely different.

TT is not the same play style anymore, They tried to add every element in the ****ing book to this map, and thats not how you make something great. What fueled this madness causing ambition is beyond me, I cannot begin to comprehend where they were going this.

I do believe drugs had to be involved, Likes serious take the map in a certain direction and stick with it, This map looks like they used a wheel of fortune and whatever it landed on they tossed in.
It started when they asked a platinum Elo twisted treeline player to make the new map. Say thank you to Sam with a weird symbol over his a.