Take a STAND!! BE HEARD BY RIOT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SlowBroWithaFro

10-25-2012

Signed. I'm boycotting till TT comes back. Haven't been this butt hurt since paper mario 3 came out and betrayed the beautiful memories I had of paper mario q.q

Grthanthaclopse

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Signed for sure the new map is terrible give us the old Treeline back this new map is like dominion its not even fun anymore

Saucey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

signed. i played it enough to know i will never be seen on that horrific map again.

Gym

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DethMacoll View Post
Umm, so go ahead and explain how this is a Dominion replica. I've played it all day and to be honest it plays nothing like Dominion. Everyone is just like, "Ohhhh it has capture points, if a ****ty clone of Dominion." Well guess what it doesn't play a thing like Dominion. This is way better than the old TT.

The map is just way more open now and easier to traverse, action has been amplified greatly. The shrines just add to competitive play and team play. Its a great map, and trying to equate to capture points with Dominion is literally stupid. There is no better word to describe it other than stupid.

95% of the people that commented in this post will probably agree with me in saying that YOU sir define stupid.

Signed.

PurpleURP

10-25-2012

bump

Jynsin

10-25-2012

Signed, Old TT was way better and actually allowed more diverse teams than the new TT.

Adeoh

10-25-2012

Signed.

kazratha

10-25-2012

signed!

ayob

10-25-2012

signed. bring back the old TT and make this the 3v3 dominion map lol

Caliburn89

10-25-2012

Only good change is that you have more starting gold, which I think should probably happen to 5's too, just because farming takes froever.