Gamebreaking

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheStalwart

09-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirvallah View Post
Sorry mate, like I said, I didn't read through every post. I was trying to steal, honest! Apologies.
You mean, you weren't trying to steal. That's okay man,sometimes it's hard to look through 14 pages just to see if your idea hasn't been done yet. I can understand that.

Forlier

09-29-2012

"You sure about this Pantheon?" - Viktor asked the Rakkorian Warrior, his eyes glowing red with fury

"I am. She is going to pay." - the warrior's voice was filled with a gigantic amount of hatred, all of it provoked by his nemesis and former torturer Irelia on the opposite team. Now that he obtained the sympathy of High Summoner Guinsoo, he would have vengeance.

"Very well." Viktor replied and turned to his team "Ok, you know the plan. Orianna, the Ball"

"As you wish" - The Clockwork Lady replied, as she delivered her companion, much to the Balls's protest.

"Graves, Destiny" - Viktor demanded.

"Aye." Graves said as he delivered his shotgun. He had no wisecracks ready. He was just really curious of what was about to happen.

"When I give the signal, use your Paranoia, Nocturne" Viktor then started working on the device, after ensuring that Pantheon was indeed more than 3 feet away from him.

----------------------------------------

"YOUR TEAM HAS DESTROYED A TURRET" The announcer shouted, as the blue team crushed the mid tower. They used the fact the enemy mid was away to 5 man rush the lane.
"Pantheon has been oddly quiet this match" - said Ashe, as she reduced the enemy minion's knee to shreds. "I was sure he would find some way to bypass the regulations"
"Something tells me Pantheon's cheating spree is over" - Irelia cackled as she replied to the Frost Archer.
"I don't know, Viktor was missing for a long time" - retorded Ryze - "Can't help but wonder what..."

A familiar, yet always goosenbump-enducing noise interrupted the Rogue Mage, as Summoner's Rift went dark as night.

ALL ALONEEEEEEEEEEEEE

"Sheesh, doesn't that walking nightmare knows better than to go in alone?" - wondered out loud Taric - "Truly outrageous"

"Easy prey." - was all Rengar echoed. The team bundled together to prepare to Nocturne's charge. But it never came.

A buzzing noise slowly rose in intensity, the Rift still too dark to see anything

"What the..." - Ryze was swiftly interrupted by the cold embrace of death

AN ALLY HAS BEEN SLAIN!

"What did this?" - Taric went closer to examine Ryze's cut filled corpse.
BANG

DOUBLE KILL

Taric laid death, a gigantic hole marking his head

"RETREAT!" - Ashe cried, as she joined Rengar's side in their run out. Big mistake.
The noise of a sonic explosion filled the lane.

QUADRA KILL!

Irelia was alone, afraid and desesperate. She knew that only one thing could cause so much carnage.
"PANTHEON! I know it's you, so show yourself!"
After her words, as if a response to the challenge, Nocturne's Paranoia dissipated. The buzzing noise was closer.
Irelia turned to its origin, to see something which froze her blood. Pantheon's Aegis hovered in front of her, rotating blades filling its edges, two barrels of a shotgun stuck to the bottom of it, and a machine, which resembled half of Orianna's ball, placed on top of it, it's "eye" locked on the Ionian.

In a second, the blades collected themselves, and the flying Aegis flew at full speed into the dumbfolded, terrified Irelia, knocking her on her feet. She hit the ground on her back, waiting for death.
To her surprise, the machine did nothing. She slowly rose her body into half a sitting position. The mechanical Aegis' eye was still locked in her.

"Hello Irelia. Missed me?" - An immediatly-recognized voice left the machine.
"Pantheon, what..."
"Don't bother" - He interrupted her. "You will wonder why I didn't kill you already. Because you need to pay. I want to play a game"
"No, no, no NOOOOOO!" - Irelia cried in fear. as the machine's blades reapered in the edges, and the thing slowly approached the defenseless girl.

In the purple team's base, Pantheon's face held a sadistic smile (which creeped the hell out of his team, except Orianna), as he used the flying Aegis' remote control to its machiavellic end.

Regulation #4561: Pantheon won't be allowed to use anything other than his unmodified spear and shield
Regulation #4562: Pantheon won't be allowed to say anything during matches, except pre-established quotes
Regulation #45: No inventor champion will be allowed to upgrade anything in the Fields of Justice
Regulation #634: Champions cannot be immobile for more than 5 seconds (special permitions are made to League Champion Teemo)

ReisenTheDos

09-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forlier View Post
"You sure about this Pantheon?" - Viktor asked the Rakkorian Warrior, his eyes glowing red with fury

"I am. She is going to pay." - the warrior's voice was filled with a gigantic amount of hatred, all of it provoked by his nemesis and former torturer Irelia on the opposite team. Now that he obtained the sympathy of High Summoner Guinsoo, he would have vengeance.

"Very well." Viktor replied and turned to his team "Ok, you know the plan. Orianna, the Ball"

"As you wish" - The Clockwork Lady replied, as she delivered her companion, much to the Balls's protest.

"Graves, Destiny" - Viktor demanded.

"Aye." Graves said as he delivered his shotgun. He had no wisecracks ready. He was just really curious of what was about to happen.

"When I give the signal, use your Paranoia, Nocturne" Viktor then started working on the device, after ensuring that Pantheon was indeed more than 3 feet away from him.

----------------------------------------

"YOUR TEAM HAS DESTROYED A TURRET" The announcer shouted, as the blue team crushed the mid tower. They used the fact the enemy mid was away to 5 man rush the lane.
"Pantheon has been oddly quiet this match" - said Ashe, as she reduced the enemy minion's knee to shreds. "I was sure he would find some way to bypass the regulations"
"Something tells me Pantheon's cheating spree is over" - Irelia cackled as she replied to the Frost Archer.
"I don't know, Viktor was missing for a long time" - retorded Ryze - "Can't help but wonder what..."

A familiar, yet always goosenbump-enducing noise interrupted the Rogue Mage, as Summoner's Rift went dark as night.

ALL ALONEEEEEEEEEEEEE

"Sheesh, doesn't that walking nightmare knows better than to go in alone?" - wondered out loud Taric - "Truly outrageous"

"Easy prey." - was all Rengar echoed. The team bundled together to prepare to Nocturne's charge. But it never came.

A buzzing noise slowly rose in intensity, the Rift still too dark to see anything

"What the..." - Ryze was swiftly interrupted by the cold embrace of death

AN ALLY HAS BEEN SLAIN!

"What did this?" - Taric went closer to examine Ryze's cut filled corpse.
BANG

DOUBLE KILL

Taric laid death, a gigantic hole marking his head

"RETREAT!" - Ashe cried, as she joined Rengar's side in their run out. Big mistake.
The noise of a sonic explosion filled the lane.

QUADRA KILL!

Irelia was alone, afraid and desesperate. She knew that only one thing could cause so much carnage.
"PANTHEON! I know it's you, so show yourself!"
After her words, as if a response to the challenge, Nocturne's Paranoia dissipated. The buzzing noise was closer.
Irelia turned to its origin, to see something which froze her blood. Pantheon's Aegis hovered in front of her, rotating blades filling its edges, two barrels of a shotgun stuck to the bottom of it, and a machine, which resembled half of Orianna's ball, placed on top of it, it's "eye" locked on the Ionian.

In a second, the blades collected themselves, and the flying Aegis flew at full speed into the dumbfolded, terrified Irelia, knocking her on her feet. She hit the ground on her back, waiting for death.
To her surprise, the machine did nothing. She slowly rose her body into half a sitting position. The mechanical Aegis' eye was still locked in her.

"Hello Irelia. Missed me?" - An immediatly-recognized voice left the machine.
"Pantheon, what..."
"Don't bother" - He interrupted her. "You will wonder why I didn't kill you already. Because you need to pay. I want to play a game"
"No, no, no NOOOOOO!" - Irelia cried in fear. as the machine's blades reapered in the edges, and the thing slowly approached the defenseless girl.

In the purple team's base, Pantheon's face held a sadistic smile (which creeped the hell out of his team, except Orianna), as he used the flying Aegis' remote control to its machiavellic end.

Regulation #4561: Pantheon won't be allowed to use anything other than his unmodified spear and shield
Regulation #4562: Pantheon won't be allowed to say anything during matches, except pre-established quotes
Regulation #45: No inventor champion will be allowed to upgrade anything in the Fields of Justice
Regulation #634: Champions cannot be immobile for more than 5 seconds (special permitions are made to League Champion Teemo)
I feel like there would be an eventual final showdown just between the two of them.

Kenson

09-30-2012

Hahaha. The Irelia/Pantheon Gamebreaking Regulations are stories unto themselves!

TheStalwart

10-01-2012

Yep. They sure are.

TheStalwart

10-13-2012

They were all dead. It was all up to him. He was the last line of defense between the Nexus and him.

Garen, the Might of Demacia, pointed his sword and declared "Come forth! You will find honor in death."

Tryndamere, the Barbarian King, simply smirked. "This will be a slaughter."

For a moment, the world around them seemed to hold its breath as the two sized each other up. Then, they charged. Steel vs steel, sword vs sword, skillful hands wielding with such flawless precision. They clashed, they sang, they struggled, until one triumphed with one swing.

Tryndamere's right arm went flying and landed next to them. Garen sheathed his sword. "You have fought well, Tryndamere. Now let me pass."

Tryndamere looked at the stump and shrugged. "Eh, I had worse."

Garen stared at him incredulously. "You had worse? Your arm's off, you stupid b******d!"

Tryndamere simply smirked. "Just a flesh wound."

Garen's mouth dropped. "A flesh wound?!"

Tryndamere then raised his sword, very slowly, considering that his right arm was a lot stronger than his left arm. "Enough, have at you."

Garen almost contemptuously blocked Tryndamere's swings, before Tryndamere tried to spin to win. It resulted in Garen lopping off his other arm.

"Finally!" Garen shouted, sheathing his sword and walking away. Then someone kicked him on the back. Falling to the ground, he looked over to see Tryndamere, now with two bloody stumps, kicking him.

"What the heck!" Garen shouted as he slapped away Tryndamere's kicks.

"Come on, I'm still here!" Tryndamere shouted as he kicked Garen's shins.

"Will you stop that?!" Garen shouted, frustration beginning to mount. Tryndamere kicked him again.

"I'll cut off your leg!" Kick. Cue breaking of Garen's patience.

"Right!!!" With a swift swing, Tryndamere was left with one leg. Then he proceeded to feebly body slam Garen.

"Will you stop!" Garen seethed.

"NEVER!!!" Tyrndamere shouted. "THE BARBARIAN KING ALWAYS TRIUMPHS!!!"

Garen, having enough, lopped off Tyrndamere's last leg and walked away, ignoring Tyrndamere's cries for him to come back and fight.

Regulation 84: Tyrndamere's Undying Rage only lasts for 5 seconds.

TheStalwart

10-18-2012

30,049 hits!!! Thanks everyone!!!

Gruntala

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2012

Yay Monty Python!

He was exhausted, he was wounded, he was very nearly dead. But he was also triumphant. At last, Rengar had triumphed over his foe. He had slain Kha'Zix!

Deciding to collect his trophy now, Rengar severed the head of Kha'Zix and tied it to his belt. The rest of the voidreaver's body was warped back to the platform to be reformed.

When Kha'Zix was supposed to be revived about a minute later, Rengar was slightly troubled by a voice coming from his belt.

"Hey, what're you doing with my head? I need this thing!"

Regulation #6613: Rengar may not actually keep Kha'Zix's head.

Tsunami Roll

10-24-2012

First of all, I love this thread and registered NA account just to post here (and play with friends overseas, of course). Special thanks to topic-starter, TheStalwart, your idea is amazing

And maybe I'll put my 5 cents into this game-breaking thread. Enjoy

Dedicated to my brother and all Teemo fans. Haters gonna hate

It was a perfectly normal match on Crystal Scar. Both teams had their Nexus at half health so all of Champions worked hard to take advantage and were fighting to capture Windmill.

Blue Team's Teemo barely got away from Miss Fortune and if it wasn't for Poppy's arrival he could've been perished. Happily he scored enough money to buy another fair-priced item.

"One more Ionic Spack, please" The Swift Scout said to shopkeeper yordle.

"That is fourth Spark you're buying... Maybe you'll upgrade your boots?" little buisnessman asked.

"No thanks, just give that item. And hurry, my team needs me!" Teemo grabbed the electricity swirling bow (A.N. I think it looks like that...) and hurried to help his team out. But before he crossed halfway through he heard familiar sword clinging sound, which meant that Quest has started. This time his team had to defend the Refinery and capture the Windmill.

"Finally!" young yordle thought "Our effort for capturing that blasted capture point is going to pay off!"

"Be careful" he heard Tristana's voice in his mind "Jarvan IV is missing from their team, he'll try to get unguarded points"

Teemo immediatly put that in mind, positioned himself near Refinery and cloaked himself, waiting for his prey...

--------------------------

Jarvan IV couldn't help but smirk. "While their whole team's fighting over upper point I'll simply grab Refinery and we'll crush them with Quest buff!" he thought.

But before he started capturing point something stung him between armor plates and his vision became blurry. Ambush! Teemo shot his darts faster than any weapon imaginable. Before Prince moved an inch at least 30 darts were in his neck. Feeling the poison spreading in his body tried to run, but energy blast from now active capture point got him.

"You have slain an enemy!" The Announcer shouted. Teemo smiled and hurried to help his team near Windmill.

"Back so fast?" Shopkeeper was surprised at Scout's short comeback.

"Yeah, wanted to upgrade my boots" Teemo answered cheerfully.

"So, which boots you'll pick?"

"Well, how about... Berserker's Greaves?"

Teemo dominated the rest of the match. His opponents couldn't even touch him, before they've been turned into pincushion.

Regulation #1337 - Attack speed can be upgraded only up to a cap

P.S. Yeah, I know it's not that strong or funny but I just couldn't get this idea out of my head. And please excuse me for any weirdnesses in text - English isn't my first language.

PurpleBlitz

10-25-2012

It was a rematch, men on blue women on purple. The guys were losing badly. Gangplank respawned to see shen and brand attempting to stave off super minions. He soon saw that the female team had taken baron and was about to destroy everything in mid.

Garen said, "What shall we do they are too strong" as he respawned.

"I do not know, i wish we could think of some 'inventive' strageties." shen replied

Gangplank snickered to himself, "gather round i have an idea"

----------

Ahri, sona, caitlyn, riven and diana pushed mid knowing they were about to humiliate some boys and claim a wonderful victory.

"Atleast this'll make up for shen cheating last time" said caitlyn

"Dont speak to soon, theres someone standing over by thier inhibitor turret" replied riven

"It's garen, lets destroy him" diana stated.

sona let out a cautious tune, almost to say "remember what happened last time?"

"Sona is right, play it safe till we see the rest of them" riven said

"There! all 5 members accounted for" ahri pointed out.

Gangplank signalled for his ship to fire slightly behind the ladies, to block thier escape. however, they were not worried, they did not plan to escape.

Garen surged forward screaming "For Demacia!" casting judgement

the girls smiled at the brave fool, bu then something weird happened. The male team rushed out behind garen and diana, ahri and caitlyn started to attack from afar. Sometihng wasn't right, all the damage they were deling was being healed. Looking closer they saw garen wasn't spinning his sword, he was spinning and throw large oranges. The girls were powerless to stop the onslaught, CC was useless and the damage was negated. The ladies could only watch as their entire base exploded

Regulation #569- gangplank will never be allowed to distribute oranges amongst his team mates