New map =/= dominion.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WillWW

10-25-2012

Unless I patched incorrectly, I don't start as level 3.

I dont start out with twice as much gold, like in dominion (if I am, you guys let me know, because thats just messed up).

Well, there is a speed pad, but everyone can use it. (Voila! It's now the same situation you were just in before you hit it!)

There are optional capture points. OPTIONAL. In dominion, this isn't optional, you don't capture, you don't win.

There's a jungle. Not just brush, but neutral monsters. Dominion doesn't have this.

There's a boss. Another thing dominion doesn't have. (Well, unless I'm playing, that is)

Can you carry the SS garrison on this map? No? Hmm, must not be dominion.

And let us not forget, the nexus. Does dominion have this? Then it must not be TT.

So, in conclusion, love it or hate it, I don't care. But for god's sake, stop calling it dominion.

PurpleURP

10-25-2012

no one said its literally dominion man,
its a distorted TT with dominion elements, which is just as bad

Girafossauro

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleURP View Post
no one said its literally dominion man,
its a distorted TT with dominion elements, which is just as bad
Actually, lots of people are saying its just like playing dominion.

WillWW

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girafossauro View Post
Thus, the reasoning behind the post. No one has given a decent explanation as to why either.

Thomas500

10-25-2012

it is like playing dominion...either way the map blows donkey balls. Please bring back the old TT riot.

Thomas500

10-25-2012

Its like dominion for the reasons of imba starting gold, speed boosts, and capture points, let's not forget the massive kill ratios that happen in the new TT either, which trump any 5v5 I've ever been in (60 kills for each team!) ...if you can't see these things without someone pointing it out to you then your blind and retarded.
And people whining about turtling in the old TT, I just played a hour and a half game on the new TT, way longer then any game Ive ever had in the old TT.
And actually dominion does have a nexus....

Orenin

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girafossauro View Post
It IS just like playing dominion. The accelerated gold/5 is annoying as hell. Instead of a map based around laning and ganking, we have a map based on objective control with accelerated gold/5

WillWW

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas500 View Post
Its like dominion for the reasons of imba starting gold, speed boosts, and capture points, let's not forget the massive kill ratios that happen in the new TT either, which trump any 5v5 I've ever been in (60 kills for each team!) ...if you can't see these things without someone pointing it out to you then your blind and retarded.
And people whining about turtling in the old TT, I just played a hour and a half game on the new TT, way longer then any game Ive ever had in the old TT.
And actually dominion does have a nexus....
So not only are people complaining about the snowball effect, theyre now complaining about the non snowballish effect? And as I said the altars are not the main objective, if thats how youre playing, it's no surprise your game lasted an hour and a half. And where is this nexus you speak of In dominion.

LSA

10-25-2012

In Dominion, you fight over capture points, right? So in the new 3v3, the majority of the game is fighting over the two altars, hence the reason why people say it's like dominion. Feel free to disagree with the truth.

The fact that you're taking this so literal goes to show how unbelievably thick-headed some people are.

Thomas500

10-25-2012

Its your main base, you just don't destroy it in dominion. You capture the points to lower the hp on your opponents nexus. It's still a nexus.