Champion Spotlight: Elise, the Spider Queen

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlazingArchAngel

10-25-2012

I find her to be very fun to play with. She does fall off late game however when her spiderlings can be blown up in teamfights but her stun and ability to juke still make her a threat.

If i had to compare her I would say she is like Leblanc but with a better pre-level 6 game and easier laning at the sacrifice of having to commit longer to do her burst.

DualAxes

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerglinator View Post
Eight Legged Phreaks.
LMAO!!! good one

cheddar fetter

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEvenOneAU View Post
The most OP champion i've ever seen. Nerfs inc
Hello, I'm release xin zhao. Nice to meet you

ShadowOfNothing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsomniaGhost View Post
Boooooo! The least inspired of all skin concepts. We have way too many "Mecha -----" skins as it is.
I, for one, adore her Death Blossom skin.
Amen!

Haseo Azure

10-25-2012

for those of you including myself that want Elise to be put out very soon
Riot is still having trouble on the server many champions are still disabled and they are trying to fix the problem as fast as possible while the server is still running so it may take a few hours or so.( not really sure on time length)

Apox

10-25-2012

really excited. however the balance team has GOT to be foaming at the mouth right now. is this one we should avoid until the "hotfix"? PUT DOWN THE NERFBAT...I SEE IT BEHIND UR BACK

Bu Gao Xing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Nearby Shrub View Post
SPIDERS HELL YES

although her purchase skin is subpar imo compared to the original one
The flower thing is just too odd for me, i think a better idea would have been a mechanical spider or like, a daddy longlegs spider
No, just no... stop it. Their answer to everything is.. "Hey what about a robot?"
Battlecast Urgot, Full Machine Viktor(and Viktor himself tbh), Full Metal Jayce, Battlecast Cho'Gath, Full Metal Rammus, Mecha-Kha'Zix.

It's getting pretty old that nearly every "new skin idea" is some sorta metal remodel.

cheddar fetter

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kneato View Post
really excited. however the balance team has GOT to be foaming at the mouth right now. is this one we should avoid until the "hotfix"? PUT DOWN THE NERFBAT...I SEE IT BEHIND UR BACK
From what the PBE testers have been posting here, she's not as good as she seems.

IS1ea9babe8ac6b7cad8130

10-25-2012

Very cool champion; can't wait to play her when she's released. but does it have to be another jungler? Seems like we've had a bunch of jungle-worthy champions released in a row now, like Diana, Rengar, Kha'Zix. As for Syndra, she can play like a jungle Karthus. Even Jayce and Zyra can jungle somewhat

Lexie

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocAxel View Post
Very cool champion; can't wait to play her when she's released. but does it have to be another jungler? Seems like we've had a bunch of jungle-worthy champions released in a row now, like Diana, Rengar, Kha'Zix. As for Syndra, she can play like a jungle Karthus. Even Jayce and Zyra can jungle somewhat
I have played about 20+ games with her on PBE. Imo Elise is a great mid and top as well as jungler. I'm not going to jungle with her, personally. I'm going to play mid with her. I've had great success there.