Updates to the Tribunal

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MuhGeeSher

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMagicalDreams View Post
So what the reason behind removing the 5 ip per case.............
it's fun to read what kind of talks happens during the games but in the end sitting for like 3-6 mins reading each case and in the end we'll get justice ranked....... how does that even helps when ppl see that in profile if that's gonna happen, and also 5 ip per case isn't low if your doing it doing it constantly.... badges and ribbons won't help me in buying champs.........
If you're doing it just for the IP, most likely you're just clicking Punish. NEXT.

Kimblee

10-25-2012

I really liked the tribunal until i got banned for telling someone to f*** off once. He was harassing me all game then i get reported by his 4 premade friends after 2 days a temp ban comes onto my account. This less lenient thing is gonna ruin this game, everyone gets mad while playing games especially when someone just blatantly feeds. Now its gonna be "oh its ok that you single handedly just stopped me from getting gold because u decided you didnt wanna play, I dont play ranked to win or anything." Soon all its going to be is casual players not caring what goes on in the game. I understand have fun, but why have ELO if competitive play isnt supported?

JThreezy

10-25-2012

The tribunal is garbage. F the tribunal

GroogeN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Bump

TheMagicalDreams

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuhGeeSher View Post
If you're doing it just for the IP, most likely you're just clicking Punish. NEXT.
lol if i'm gonna click punish all day why would i waste time reading what's in it i just wait 20 sec and punish them duhhhhhhh
no i do it cause i want to but still no rewards it's like saying work for me but i won't pay you

Sexual Healing

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deprivedfish View Post
Why has a civil conversation about the tribual turned into a flood of raging and disorder. This topic was to discuss how we feel about the changes in our game. Not a topic for trying to troll and harass one another.
L2read, scrub.

"Feel free to ask any questions about the above changes, and we’ll do our best to answer them here!"

Turtle Omega

10-25-2012

Hey Lyte, you should add in a place where the Tribunal Voter must give his input about why he pardoned or punished, that way the voter must back up his/her choice and also can help you gather information about why people choose to pardon or punish certain cases.

Like for example, I just actually went on Tribunal right before posting this, and I had a guy who was reported on 5 different accounts for negative attitude. Sure, he had some temporary "toxicness" in his games, and generally had an upset attitude, but being an avid player myself, I saw that 4 out of 5 of the games, he had a team that had quit on him before the game even started. That would spark anyone's anger, and I felt for him. Even though he did in fact break the rules if you consider it in black and white terms, the guy was just having some bad games, and his reactions were only human.

So, I ended up pardoning him. If the Tribunal is all about putting away the players that bring down the game, and slap the wrists of the people willing to change, then you should definitely allow the voter to give his input on the subject. I for one have a temper in some games, and it has led me to my first warning. If you created some sort of thing that transfers these people's responses anonymously, I feel that it would help a lot. If I could have just sent an anonymous message to that guy, saying that if he keeps up his attitude he's going to get in trouble, and that he should just take a break for a while and do something else when he's pissed off, it will help him a ton. I know when I get carried away, I'll continue playing and just continue getting more and more mad. But if there was a message from someone who pardoned or punished me saying that I just need to relax more, I really doubt I'll do anything but relax.

One more idea is to add the player's summoner level. When I see an ashe with 0/10 revive ignite, I tend to instantly assume troll, but reading through the text made me come to the understanding the Ashe was just new and got annihilated by the enemy. If people didn't put a lot of thought into it, they would just insta-punish someone like this.

Just my point of view, hope I sparked some ideas in you. (:

Blutarsky Blues

10-25-2012

The line is so vague at times on what you can and can not be banned for it leaves to much to interpretation. Some might say follow the summoners code , which I agree with. Yet what about champ selection and picking certain champions or summoner spells that do not sit right with one or two members of your team. Is there a clear leader on a team to decide this for someone, and why should a player be inclined to listen to them? Is it just to avoid a tribunal ban or someone reporting you? If that is the case then the game experience can be ruined because summoners are being coerced into a decision or role they may or may not like, creating another potential for a negative experience. This system is a bit more flawed than we are led to believe in my opinion and others seem to think so as well. Here is a quote from Lyte one that I feel contradicts itself greatly

"Can I be banned for playing an unpopular champion?
No, the Tribunal does not ban players for playing unpopular champions. You should feel empowered to play any champion you like, any way you like as long as you’re creating a positive experience for everyone in the game." http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2411284

If the champion is unpopular and you play him how you like but make someone have a bad experience because of this then you should be banned? Or should you play champs how you like?

Please clarify if possible.

Dau Retribution

10-25-2012

unperma banned my main

BriKSquaTz

10-25-2012

look my last 2 cases that i got banned for its totally stupid plz i have to wait 6 more days for something for i didnt do just look it and u will see please!