Updates to the Tribunal

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trekk

10-25-2012

Can we have voice chat yet?

Akesgeroth

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaito14 View Post
I'm banned after 1 game. And why should you have to bother muting them anyways? Makes an incredibly long ignore list.
You were not banned after one game.

Mogjin

10-25-2012

I have a few questions and suggestions. Firstly the questions:

Why does the summoners code say to accept that some players aren't that good, yet you have the option to report "unskilled" players? Does this option actually result in bans? If so, why? I've been reported several times for "unskilled", when I've had a bad game, and generally, there is at least ONE person on every losing team reporting whoever has the most deaths on his team for "unskilled" because he's mad.(Both angry mad, and INSANE mad).

My suggestion is that some official(whether they be a riot employee or some trusted community members or whatever) has to check all cases that have been voted for "punishment" to make sure it's actually a legit case. This way all cases would be nearly guaranteed to be genuinely deserving punishment if voted as such. From what I hear, many people go on the tribunal and spam vote yes for punishment for all cases they encounter, though I guess that will stop now you don't earn IP for voting on cases.

Kaos Sakana

10-25-2012

Nothing wrong with playing a game in norms drunk...
Just thought i'd point that out.

Dosh Lotsamoney

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akesgeroth View Post
I wasn't offended. I know most people are. And his behavior is not an excuse for yours. You were already told all this, so stop crying and do us a favor: go back to playing and do this until you get permabanned. Or stop doing it. Either way is fine with me. Both ways, we no longer have to deal with your bull****. The only difference is whether you keep playing.

Remember kids, THE POWER IS YOURS!
But now you've hurt my feelings.
Can you be banned too?

Deprivedfish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akesgeroth View Post
Ever go to the tribunal forum? The place is a troll magnet. Most trolls are actually quite stupid, yet think they're smarter than others, so they think their outrageous lies or posturing will either get them unbanned or create some sort of, I dunno, revolution or something. They'd be better off learning how to not fail as human beings.
Even though I see where your coming from, you comment was still brass and more hurtful than it needs to be. We should first understand that none of us are saints and if you get banned for no good reason than you need to bring it up with riot and not shout about it to the forums making them an unpleasant place to be. We're all forgetting Riot doesn't have to allow us the freedom of influencing their discissions and this game is free-to-play they could start charging us if they really wanted to and there is nothing we could do about it. Play this game is a previledge, riot made this great game and shared it with us, we should try to remember that next time we rage and want to throw out laptops against the wall. I know am I not the best example of a good player. I rage sometimes, I curse, I talk trash and sometimes do not take matches as seriously as I should. Though being able to admit that, I can try to adjust my behaivor so that I am a better player that creates a more positive influence on the LOL community. New players won't come to a game where they're trolled and constantly lose because of others. And we need to realize in this game, 'SOMEONE MUST ALWAYS BE THE LOSER' that's how games work. Feel pride in winning but atleast try not to be an arrogant snob about it. I really want this game to evolve and become better, I've recently taken a liking to idea of being able to climb in elo to be a high ranking player, for this game to become better we each have to take time and try to better ourselves first. When your insulted I know, I myself, will retaliate and while it is wrong its my nature to do so. However if my retaliation is not filled with such rule breaking behaivor and I take a moment to think before I get frustrated I may be able to retaliate in a less aggressive and abbrasive behaivor and there for become a better example to the community.

Please consider this when you play, its a team effort all around in game and out. We can't become better people if we stoop to our offenders level. And always remember this one truthful fact. It's a game, if it's not fun anymore do something else and come back later when you can enjoy it and it's fun again.

Akesgeroth

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaito14 View Post
I was mean on my part, but it's one game and only this was sent to my email.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5825518/
It was not only one game. Why do you lie to me? You know lying doesn't work when the person you're lying to knows you're lying, right?

And that game was definitely a punish. And before you throw a fit because "YOU DIDN'T READ MY REFORM CARD THERE'S ONLY ONE GAME ON THERE" you should know that it doesn't show all the games you were reported in, only a sample. If you want I'm sure some red would love to delight us with more bull**** you spew at your teammates in-game. That or you can stop lying, man up and stop acting like a rabid wolverine in your games.

Akesgeroth

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dosh Lotsamoney View Post
But now you've hurt my feelings.
Can you be banned too?
Your head resembles that of a chicken.

Akesgeroth

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deprivedfish View Post
Even though I see where your coming from, you comment was still brass and more hurtful than it needs to be. We should first understand that none of us are saints and if you get banned for no good reason than you need to bring it up with riot and not shout about it to the forums making them an unpleasant place to be. We're all forgetting Riot doesn't have to allow us the freedom of influencing their discissions and this game is free-to-play they could start charging us if they really wanted to and there is nothing we could do about it. Play this game is a previledge, riot made this great game and shared it with us, we should try to remember that next time we rage and want to throw out laptops against the wall. I know am I not the best example of a good player. I rage sometimes, I curse, I talk trash and sometimes do not take matches as seriously as I should. Though being able to admit that, I can try to adjust my behaivor so that I am a better player that creates a more positive influence on the LOL community. New players won't come to a game where they're trolled and constantly lose because of others. And we need to realize in this game, 'SOMEONE MUST ALWAYS BE THE LOSER' that's how games work. Feel pride in winning but atleast try not to be an arrogant snob about it. I really want this game to evolve and become better, I've recently taken a liking to idea of being able to climb in elo to be a high ranking player, for this game to become better we each have to take time and try to better ourselves first. When your insulted I know, I myself, will retaliate and while it is wrong its my nature to do so. However if my retaliation is not filled with such rule breaking behaivor and I take a moment to think before I get frustrated I may be able to retaliate in a less aggressive and abbrasive behaivor and there for become a better example to the community.

Please consider this when you play, its a team effort all around in game and out. We can't become better people if we stoop to our offenders level. And always remember this one truthful fact. It's a game, if it's not fun anymore do something else and come back later when you can enjoy it and it's fun again.
It is not stooping to their level to refuse to tolerate their bull****, but I do understand where you come from with this comment. However, if you haven't, seriously, go check the tribunal forums. It's like watching a wild animal thrashing in a trap after it's been caught more often than not.

MuhGeeSher

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celebi View Post
Look at mine and tell me what was so wrong: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5715332/#nogo

1st game: I didn't say anything and was tolerant all early game until I noticed bot lane fed 6+ kills in 12 mins. That's 1 death every 2 mins, from both the adc and support. We won thanks to me HAVING Promote+Teleport yet I'm the bad guy... I even have the replay.

2nd game: My team was raging at me from champ select for picking Rammus jungle, which is why I'm so defensive at everything they say to me, and this was a normal game...

3rd game: Nidalee feeds 5 kills, blames it on the lag, then afks for 20+ mins. Somehow it's my fault we lost when the jungler and bot abused the fact Nidalee was afk, which resulted in the score I had that game.

4th game: Veigar already picked mid, then the troll soraka auto-locked and said she's not support, how would you react to that in a ranked game? She forced a VEIGAR to go support bot!! Thank god the Veigar was nice enough to not double mid and just went bot lane. Me, Veigar and Malphite carried that yet I'm the bad guy and got reported by the troll Soraka.

Tell me what was so toxic in those games, please.
1st game: Negative Attitude. Definitely toxic, someone's had a bad game/score - So what? Leave it alone and report them if you suspect them intentionally feeding. NO need to point out the obvious that a team-mate is doing poorly.

2nd Game: Don't really suspect anything but you should've just ignored everything instead of retaliating - wasting time responding.

3rd Game: Sure, your support Nid left but there's no need to verbally abuse her..

4th Game:... You kinda verbally abused the Soraka, so what if she's mid? There's no option to report something that doesn't follow the meta.