Updates to the Tribunal

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dosh Lotsamoney

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akesgeroth View Post
Darius [All] [00:19:50] GAY
Darius [All] [00:19:51] GAAAY
Darius [All] [00:19:53] GAAAY
Darius [00:19:55] I SO HAD YOU
Darius [All] [00:19:57] YOU ****ING
Shaco [All] [00:20:00] **** you
Darius [All] [00:20:00] GAAAAAAY
Were you offended by what I said? He even said **** you. I started crying.

Deprivedfish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

I do not like now how they tell us how many times we've banned or suspended a player or that we have a rating now. This scares just a bit. It puts more focus into it. I think people may take the revealing of those successfully suspended or banned as a badge of achievement and abuse it.

Akesgeroth

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dosh Lotsamoney View Post
Were you offended by what I said? He even said **** you. I started crying.
I wasn't offended. I know most people are. And his behavior is not an excuse for yours. You were already told all this, so stop crying and do us a favor: go back to playing and do this until you get permabanned. Or stop doing it. Either way is fine with me. Both ways, we no longer have to deal with your bull****. The only difference is whether you keep playing.

Remember kids, THE POWER IS YOURS!

Gizmoduk

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillsM View Post
I don't understand how saying a "curse" word can even be a banable offense
Enjoy Yourself, but not at Anyone Else’s Expense
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/articl...mmoners_Code#4

Thats how. Gratz on getting banned at some point for being a jerk.

Killermajaro

10-25-2012

I feel like i maybe warned or banned at somepoint :/ the stuff i have to constantly deal with is getting to me more and more and more and more u.u The frustration of nearly having a history filled with 1 win rest losses is getting to me even though i usually am always + sometimes 24/2 37/9 and still lose even though i try my best helping all lanes :S i've started to become really snappy to people who are unpleasant and i've started to mention the moronic mistakes u.u then end game i have to deal with the abuse of people saying i suck/noob even though i did good u.u all i'm dealing with every game now is feeders/leavers/drunks/ people who are level 20+ and still seem like they should just play beginner bots eeeevvvvverrrryyy siiiiiingllleeeee gaaaaaame >_> EVERY SINGLE GAME DANGIT >_> badges also hold no worth to me anymore i got honorable opponent and see people who don't even deserve it at all :S leavers/feeders people who don't bother after afew deaths and still get it.... all for one person :P so it no longer holds any worth to me anymore :S

Deprivedfish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Why has a civil conversation about the tribual turned into a flood of raging and disorder. This topic was to discuss how we feel about the changes in our game. Not a topic for trying to troll and harass one another.

Geomancer93041

10-25-2012

Indeed. Scone?

Anyway, this is great. Makes it more of a game and less of a chore.

GreatestMOAT

10-25-2012

My main account which ive spent a very large amount of money and time into was recently banned and i can not see any reason for it. the only time i swear or get mad at people is when they troll and ruin the game. I HAVE NEVER EVEN ONE TIME TROLLED nor have i ever intentionally gave up and just said oh well we lose. yet i'm the one to get banned??? please review why i have been banned because i know that you'll find it was a mistake. i play everyday and this has been quite frustrated especially because i haven't received any emails warnings nor have i had a chance to see what it was that i did wrong...

Akesgeroth

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deprivedfish View Post
Why has a civil conversation about the tribual turned into a flood of raging and disorder. This topic was to discuss how we feel about the changes in our game. Not a topic for trying to troll and harass one another.
Ever go to the tribunal forum? The place is a troll magnet. Most trolls are actually quite stupid, yet think they're smarter than others, so they think their outrageous lies or posturing will either get them unbanned or create some sort of, I dunno, revolution or something. They'd be better off learning how to not fail as human beings.

Akesgeroth

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaito14 View Post
So what are you supposed to do if some moron starts insulting you first? Sit there and let them? Seems dumb that you can't insult a troll without getting banned.

Another thing is when a group of trolls start insulting you and they have 3 votes to your 1 vote, seems a bit ignorant to actually count those as valid, just because you were in a game solo queue.
You mute them. If they spam false reports, they will get caught and banned. And it doesn't take only one game to get to tribunal, it takes a TON of them.

I also recommend drinking some herbal tea.