The New Twisted Treeline Beta is Live

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NoChaps

10-25-2012

I liked playing 3v3 because of its simplicity and the difficulty level. The added detail to the map does not appeal to me because it slows down game's performance and my computers. When I am in a Skype call with my friend we get disconnected occasionally. This wasn't an issue before. The added "platforms" in the middle are just a big distraction and as I stated before, this doesn't follow the simplicity this game mode had. That's all.

The Master of Chaps House Hold,
NoChaps

CreepIcirrus

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizz or I Feed View Post
Whoa I think I found a new champion at around 45 seconds. She's got a bright greenish yellow dress, is that the champion coming out after Elise?
That's called Karma...with her skin lol

MOC

10-25-2012

Overall I loved the experiences of the map... however I would love for there to be more Jungle creatures for junglers like me, but I like it!

chaboykells

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizz or I Feed View Post
Whoa I think I found a new champion at around 45 seconds. She's got a bright greenish yellow dress, is that the champion coming out after Elise?
No that was Shen, Karma and Shyvanna I believe.

Glyde

10-25-2012

Twisted Dariusline.

Sith Lord Bane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

I am not a fan of this being a remake like this because it ruined what the original 3v3 map was about! If this was a completely separate map then I would be fine with it but having a map be completely changed to not even be recognized anymore. The map seems a combination of dominion and the 3v3 map but still that means that the map should be completely separate not just remaking it! I think that if this kind of change would happen to the 5v5 map people would say more about how bad it is but since it is the 3v3 there are not as many people that play it and so they do not care! I am fine with changes to things but when u throw out the old and put in completely new stuff then i do have a problem with that because the old is just as good as the new so why not just make it so there are 2 kinds of 3v3 maps?

jgmfire

10-25-2012

i suppose this is a fun holloween map but if you dont bring my old twisted treeline back im going to quit this game.
1. if i wanted a shorter game i would play dominion
2. if i wanted capture points i would play dominion
3. if i wanted to be constantly GANKED i would play dominion
4.i feel like its a constant mayhem of peaple running around there is no strategy if i wanted no strategy i would play DOMINION
im going to be honest i hated dominion when it first came out...i like it more then the new TT or what ever demonspawn you call this map. riot just make it optional to play both maps please the many..not the ******* who like the pretty colors..thank you for reading.

Sith Lord Bane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

When I like to play mundo someone can get items that can completely destroy my character like a combo of Wicked Hatchet and Blade of the Ruined King if they use both of those items with something like frozen mallet i would never be able to run or heal with my ult nor do any real damage as a tank and even as a tank id die easy... at least before the items like morellows or executioners calling had smaller stats and had to be active with a low cooldown but made it so people that relied on health regen and lifesteal to be able to fight...

Bumliquor

10-25-2012

Congrats Riot. The new map visually looks great and the play style is different and fun. That big "ass" spider is awesome. I have been waiting for a new map for awhile Riot, but a new map shouldn't replace a classic map. What will happen to the old Twisted Treeline map? Please don't get rid of it, here is an idea:

You choose what you want to play, 5v5 or 3v3. You pick 3v3, now you choose what map, Old Twisted Treeline or Shadow of Isles(New Twisted Treeline). Then ranked or normal, and so on...

I have used "new map" when talking about this remake. This isn't a remake of the old Twisted Treeline, this is a completely new map and play style. Maybe call this map the Shadow Isles.

jgmfire

10-25-2012

screw this new map if i wanted to play dominion I WOULD PLAY DOMINION. not this capture the platform ****.(i made a post very long and nice and it told me invalid post id so im pissed and just got to the point now) GIVE ME MY OLD TWISTED TREELINE