The New Twisted Treeline Beta is Live

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JiGsTeR666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

remove this ****. give me back my old T.T

Cedasin

10-25-2012

Yes i love playing 3v3s and now itll be better without the tight choke points in the base, and a better jungle

Espo Ven Nahive

10-25-2012

it looks great! I love the new ideas. Imight even start to play 3v3......now make the shadow isles a free for all map!

Fleshmanz

10-25-2012

I just played a couple of games in the new Twisted Tree Line and the altar buff thing is fine, but the thing i didn`t like was the music, music in the old Twisted Tree Line was great and the new song I think is not as good, it inspires something sad is happening or something, I really would like the old song again!

But I do miss the old T.T, I think it should be better that when you select 3v3, you should be able to pick from old T.T and new T.T.

I Just Jungle

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizz or I Feed View Post
Whoa I think I found a new champion at around 45 seconds. She's got a bright greenish yellow dress, is that the champion coming out after Elise?
That's Karma...

AntiSkillshot

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by torrrance View Post
why do i keep getting a bug splat message after every champion loads? keeps saying im leaving but im not
Same here, i'm getting bug splats for the map as well. No matter if i'm spectating or actually playing.

ston3d

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Visually nice, too bad I can't have fun with so many tryhards who are playing this map. Every game kass+jax+lee. But gj anyway.

Lord Kyleshorse

10-25-2012

"If you fight Vilemaw unprepared, you're gonna have a bad time" XD

Drakanous

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiegeleier View Post
really imbalanced map. it sucks.
Why do you say imbalanced?

ICE BlackFireIce

10-25-2012

wow when you guys upgrade the system make sure there's no lags before you actually put it out or else no ones going to want to play the new level,,,everyone i just played with was complaining about a lag except the leesin.