The New Twisted Treeline Beta is Live

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cedarbridge

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunkeBaus View Post
except you can't defend and ignore them because the map is so small, and the Altars are FORCING you to team fight.. because if you don't, you lose huge advantages if you don't at least have control of one at all times.
So what you're saying is that they are making changes to make you actually compete against your opponents and punishing you for hiding from them while they farm you? Sounds like a change for the better.

MMMsimo

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizz or I Feed View Post
Whoa I think I found a new champion at around 45 seconds. She's got a bright greenish yellow dress, is that the champion coming out after Elise?
that is karma

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilMayFriki View Post
Sorry, too many objetives for such a small map, u cant push a turret without enemy try to control a point, if u wanna force a figth, u just go and try to control a point, i played and i took us like 40 min to even start to destroy turrets :S
IDK dude, try it. Like I said, I QQ'd at first and all that but really; caping can't be much different than securing dragon/graz/etc. and then team pushing followed by another secure followed by another team push.

In reality, death timers still exist. Fighting for control of a buff gives the winning team a chance to push once they kill a couple of enemies.

Skuntank

10-25-2012

Oh my god, that is so awesome!!! I rarely play on TT, but I will definitely try it out now!

VisviruSummoner

10-25-2012

i can't plau this map T_T make much delay...

i lowgrade the graphics and all...but i have same daly T_T

GentlemanAids

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adelyr View Post
Im pretty sure that is Karma >_>
Yeah thats Karma

needlewall

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizz or I Feed View Post
Whoa I think I found a new champion at around 45 seconds. She's got a bright greenish yellow dress, is that the champion coming out after Elise?
thats karma with her skin >.>

Luex7

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordanoceros View Post
I just wish you guys had added it as an extra map rather replace the old one. the extra element of the capture point combined with tower defense and a jungle is a bit too busy to keep up with; especially without wards. (teemo army incoming) Also some of us like longer matches the old map provided. I also think it's silly that the jungle randomly generates different monsters. That said, the graphics on it look wonderful.
I don't think they do. Ive played about 5matches in new map, and it seems to be same. Wolfs, double golem, and wraith things. No buffs from them. Spawntime? idk.

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti1460 View Post
teemo lost all worth in 3v3 now.
How so?

Mushrooms are going to be ****ing OP bro... Dat sight.

Evelynn Bot

10-25-2012

Can we please get a red response on what's going to happen to ranked 3s before the season ends?