Need Syndra changes clarification..

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SKT1 Seto Kaiba

10-25-2012

If Syndra doesn't become good after these changes are we going to see more buffs? Her early game is still pretty bad up until like level 8.

Dreggon

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meddler View Post
I spent a while trying to repro that in this build under a number of situations, including a bunch of slow motion tests to see if there was some odd timing that sometimes triggered it. Couldn't get it to happen at all after the Force of Will changes, I've always had trouble reproducing that one on demand though so will keep an eye out for any reports post patch. Sorry that's not a concrete guarantee, this one's been proving really elusive though.
Have you tried artificially increasing your latency?

PhailRaptor

Adjudicator

10-25-2012

Question regarding her ult cast range. What if it increased for every Sphere that was down on the field? (Discounting the 3 always orbiting around her.) This would preserve the need to setup for her combo, but would make it so she's not having to facecheck the enemy team to get off her ult on a squishy.

Thoughts?

Lazreal

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhailRaptor View Post
Question regarding her ult cast range. What if it increased for every Sphere that was down on the field? (Discounting the 3 always orbiting around her.) This would preserve the need to setup for her combo, but would make it so she's not having to facecheck the enemy team to get off her ult on a squishy.

Thoughts?
I would think her passive should effect her ULT as well, by just simply adding 50% range at max level, for at that point its all team fights anyways.

crzymdscntst

10-25-2012

Quote:
That's a possible point of extra power we could add I don't see any gameplay problems with, I'd be inclined to look at the passive first though if we need to buff any further.
If I could have a say here before we decide anything. If this is decided the best course of action, I'd like range on her ultimate, either at every rank, every rank 5 skill or max rank. Late game she's not the champ you want to get that close to the enemies. Early game you can afford to get closer, but later, as teamfights break out, the range really gets to her.

Assassins and tanks can still get her as intended, so this doesn't overkill it I think, but her inability to do her damage without being melee is silly in this aspect.

Though I believe her actual power is on the OP side, it's her polish that's been lacking.

Crevox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Bug still exists. Patch did not help at all.

Sigh. Her biggest issue remains unresolved. I'm currently in game and just missed 3 kills because of it.

It also seems like her ball has less knockback/knockup with E, resulting in a shorter stun time... but the biggest issue is the bug. It's extremely frustrating that the bug still exists despite how easy it is to reproduce and how long ago I reported it. It is a critical issue that ruins her ability to operate effectively in any fight.

Please resolve this issue before the end of season 2, either through a hotfix or an upcoming build. If you need to see the bug in action, just let me know and I can go in a custom game with you and reproduce it 100% of the time. I want to play Syndra to get to my desired ELO before the end of the season, but with this bug, it makes it difficult and frustrating.

EDIT: People also reporting that the other bug (stun not always working off the E) still exists, and is possibly even worse than it was before. I haven't played enough since the patch to verify it.

Quote:
Plenty of posts, but replying for validity's sake; Stun also has a habit of not always working even if the orb passes directly through or onto the enemy champion.
Yes it is from this afternoon/evening right upto my last game about 20 minutes ago(or so, guesstimate).

Crevox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

bump

Kr1sys

10-25-2012

Quote:
Each individual sphere triggers spell effects (Rylai's, spell vamp etc). I can't actually recall at which rate though, it's been a while since I set that - will check tomorrow at work.
Could you also check that for the Darklight Torch in TT? Thanks

Crevox

10-26-2012

bump, this remains a critical bug

Crevox

10-26-2012

bump

1234567 ... 10