Ok Riot is just banning people for the slightiest mistake now

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS125dc3dc58cc85fbade7c

Junior Member

10-25-2012

Vahlen,

I also like to note we do not see eye to eye i understand this. You have your view and i see no reason to try to make you see it my way i am fine with that.

You may as well consider me the father figure who lays the stern hand showing tough love to where i see it needed to be applied especially when in my mind i see the OP as trash ruining the game for everyone else with both his clowning around and negative attitude.

Where as you the mother defending the OP in ways i cannot even begin to understand. granted you are trying to get your point across to me, but i still fail to see it through your eyes which leads me to a simple question.

Are you a female gamer and if so are you single? LOL But, if you are a male then i will shake your hand and walk away respectfully and leave you with the last word.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vahlen

Senior Member

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gruesomemeister View Post
More than one time is enough to justify that he was indeed "stirring" it up as i said before.

Banned well deserved. Thank god there are summoners like me who vote in the Tribunal who are not as lenient as you are because i am whats keeping the good players in and disposing of the trash that is ruining the game such as the OP.
I am not by any means lenient, I am however a rationale person. Also, your reasons for supporting his punishment change with each post and edit so maybe some aforethought is needed on your end.

Your performance based bias is what's wrong with the tribunal and so long as there are people like you voting in it there will always be inaccuracies.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS125dc3dc58cc85fbade7c

Junior Member

10-25-2012

Bumping for a response from Vahlen.

Just read the one above your last post for i lack the patience to wait for a response. Tired and need to head to bed shortly.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UninstaII Life

Member

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gruesomemeister View Post
Vahlen,

I also like to note we do not see eye to eye i understand this. You have your view and i see no reason to try to make you see it my way i am fine with that.

You may as well consider me the father figure who lays the stern hand showing tough love to where i see it needed to be applied especially when in my mind i see the OP as trash ruining the game for everyone else with both his clowning around and negative attitude.

Where as you the mother defending the OP in ways i cannot even begin to understand. granted you are trying to get your point across to me, but i still fail to see it through your eyes which leads me to a simple question.

Are you a female gamer and if so are you single? LOL But, if you are a male then i will shake your hand and walk away respectfully and leave you with the last word.
You should consider killing yourself in real life.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jayrune

Senior Member

10-25-2012

So... has anyone else noticed an increase of these threads where the case linked actually should have been a pardon ever since the IP rewards were removed? Seems like the tribunal has gotten more vindictive since that change.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

wekcasa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by YaphetS006 View Post
Review mine please. I;ve been banned 7 times now and Riot thinks im a trash talker when I had reasons to "talk".

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5766780/
wow you deserve that ban even more so than the OP


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kirukia

Member

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gruesomemeister View Post
Game 1

Twisted Fate [00:26:29] annie afk report
Sion [All] [00:27:18] lol
Fizz [All] [00:27:20] gg
Fizz [All] [00:27:21] gg
Fizz [All] [00:27:21] gg
Twisted Fate [All] [00:27:22] report annie for afk ty
Nidalee [00:27:22] wow
Fizz [All] [00:27:22] gg

Game 2

Twisted Fate [All] [00:18:36] ok report kat ty
Sona [All] [00:18:57] sorry that ez sona is op
Jayce [00:18:58] fate do you speak english?
Ezreal [00:19:13] 卡牌纯粹是个大坑
Ezreal [All] [00:19:13] Sorry guys for party rocking...
Sona [All] [00:19:15] an dim ona smerf account ot lol
Sona [All] [00:19:26] and im ona smerf account to
Twisted Fate [00:19:36] my 3 years id got perm
Jayce [00:19:49] lol
Twisted Fate [All] [00:19:52] my 3 years id got permabanned today D:
Evelynn [All] [00:20:00] freee kill here
Jayce [00:20:03] YSOB
Sona [All] [00:20:14] gg
Evelynn [All] [00:20:15] gg
Twisted Fate [All] [00:20:16] report katarina gg

Report, report, report, REPORT! REPORT! REPORT!!!

This is pretty much negative attitude in my book. Seriously, is that necessary? Do you get yourself off especially when you try to coach everyone in-game to report said players? Seriously?

Yeah i would hit punish without a second thought. What you need to do is focus on trying to work with who is left of your team and turn a disadvantage into an advantage and forget about those who AFK/Rage quit. Leave that **** out of game until its over, then you can discuss reporting afterwards in which case i agree on them being banned as well.

Conclusion, seems you took advantage of a bad situation by using them as an excuse to clown around in-game knowing hey! The game is lost! Why bother trying! let me screw around! Then before the game is over let me scream report report REPORT in all chat.

Screw you buddy, banned well deserved. One less clown i have to deal with in my rank games.

**EDIT**

Also i like to point out especially to the morons and doubters of the Tribunal who actually upvoted this guy that has no clue on what i am talking about allow me to show you. Lets check games 1+2 real quick.

Game 1 - 27 minute game.

Items he has - BG, IE, DB, DB and only 76 creeps farmed.. in a 27 minute game seriously, wake up everyone!

Game 2 - 20 minute game

Items he has - NT and WL and only 11 creeps farmed in a 20 MINUTE GAME!! HELLO!!

Seriously guys, really, for someone who was really trying would of had twice the amount of deaths this guy has in which he only has 4 in both games!, but with plenty of farm well around close to around 160 - 200 to justify it. These games clearly display this guy did not take the game serious at all. In fact! I am willing to go as far as saying he never took it seriously to begin with and used those who afk/quit as an excuse as like i said to just clown around all game.

Dude your just horrible at this game i can already see that. Just disappear already take the ban and enjoy it and stop trolling these forums with your BS because that is all you are about.

TOTAL BS!


This is not just a punishment of negative attitude, but assisting the enemy team as well.
You can't just assume that everyone is going to play by the meta and farm. I didn't try to last hit and farm for the longest time, I just auto-attacked. I last hit now but that's beside the point. Assuming that he is trolling simply because of his farm and then harassing him over being a bad player and saying he should "disappear" because of that is even worse than what he did in his example reports. I don't even know why you think he's trolling for having only 4 deaths. I think having a low KA and high D ratio would be even greater evidence towards trolling? You consistently assume that he is trolling with no evidence other than his creep score and when someone points it out you state, "Do not care what you believe." If anything you seem to be trolling more than he is. Leave the poor guy alone. He's already gotten a ban he doesn't need you calling him a horrible player and telling him to disappear from the game because of his CS.

"because i am whats keeping the good players in and disposing of the trash that is ruining the game"
"Bumping for a response from Vahlen."

Kind of hard to believe you aren't just trolling after reading your other responses. Pot calling the kettle black?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nennx

Senior Member

10-25-2012

Another thread with another terrible ban that will probably be dodged by Lyte and others. No surprise here. I'm sure if they ever post they're going to only attack your previous history and your number of reports as if it matters. That's pretty much the only way they've come to justify many unjust reports these days.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xAstroBoy

Member

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollMachineV2 View Post
not really.

tribunal working as intended

see my --> http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...4#post30376084

^ thread and see for urself why u are banned.
did you even look at his report card? He basically said nothing and should NOT have been banned in my opinion


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xAstroBoy

Member

10-25-2012

bump