Need Syndra changes clarification..

First Riot Post
123456 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crevox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

The patch notes say nothing about the bug I posted (minions freezing in the air and dropping from the E stun ending on them when thrown)... I am hoping this is resolved in this build, as this was the biggest issue I had when playing her.

Mirza Says

10-25-2012

What about morganas spell shield? Fully immune from ulti?

Meddler

Lead Champion Designer

10-25-2012
5 of 7 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crevox View Post
The patch notes say nothing about the bug I posted (minions freezing in the air and dropping from the E stun ending on them when thrown)... I am hoping this is resolved in this build, as this was the biggest issue I had when playing her.
I spent a while trying to repro that in this build under a number of situations, including a bunch of slow motion tests to see if there was some odd timing that sometimes triggered it. Couldn't get it to happen at all after the Force of Will changes, I've always had trouble reproducing that one on demand though so will keep an eye out for any reports post patch. Sorry that's not a concrete guarantee, this one's been proving really elusive though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirza Says View Post
What about morganas spell shield? Fully immune from ulti?
Each sphere will deal magic damage to the shield. If a sphere breaks it all subsequent spheres will deal their damage to the previously shielded target.

Darklarik

10-25-2012

Meddler can you check out this thread and coment: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2719572

HunterHagen

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meddler View Post
The sphere will still appear at the cast location and then shoot forward if the tail end of the E wave is still passing over it (previously only the front of the wave would trigger that knockback).
That's all I needed to hear to understand any confusion on my part.
On that note, it's indeed a very nice change, thanks for that.

Swampert

10-25-2012

Does the ultimate change affect how it interacts with abilities like Fizz's Playful? Will he still dodge the whole thing, or will it just not go on cooldown for Syndra (Examples: If you dodge a Veigar ult it goes on full cooldown, but if you dodge Darius's ultimate it won't go on cooldown before it never finished casting, which of these two scenarios will happen)?

Patroks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Any thoughts on making it so that if you knock an enemy into a ball it stuns them?

Fapotu

10-25-2012

Just wondering her about ult + Rylais. Does it proc the 35% on every ball, or does it count as a DOT and only slow by 15%? (Also wondering if it works on every ball or just the initial)

Meddler

Lead Champion Designer

10-25-2012
6 of 7 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darklarik View Post
Meddler can you check out this thread and coment: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2719572
I'd love to be able to pitch in on that discussion, I simply don't know Rengar well enough though. Once we've had a bit of time for the new patch to settle in if Rengar's having trouble I'll track someone from live down and ask if they've got time to join a discussion if they haven't already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterHagen View Post
That's all I needed to hear to understand any confusion on my part.
On that note, it's indeed a very nice change, thanks for that.
You're welcome. My apologies we didn't get that one right the first time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizz or I Feed View Post
Does the ultimate change affect how it interacts with abilities like Fizz's Playful? Will he still dodge the whole thing, or will it just not go on cooldown for Syndra (Examples: If you dodge a Veigar ult it goes on full cooldown, but if you dodge Darius's ultimate it won't go on cooldown before it never finished casting, which of these two scenarios will happen)?
Each sphere will check whether the target can be hit individually, so it's possible for some spells to hit but not others. The ult will go on cooldown.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patroks View Post
Any thoughts on making it so that if you knock an enemy into a ball it stuns them?
That's a possible point of extra power we could add I don't see any gameplay problems with, I'd be inclined to look at the passive first though if we need to buff any further.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fapotu View Post
Just wondering her about ult + Rylais. Does it proc the 35% on every ball, or does it count as a DOT and only slow by 15%? (Also wondering if it works on every ball or just the initial)
Each individual sphere triggers spell effects (Rylai's, spell vamp etc). I can't actually recall at which rate though, it's been a while since I set that - will check tomorrow at work.

Tempestphile

10-25-2012

Meddler, yay!

123456 ... 10