Ok Riot is just banning people for the slightiest mistake now

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Inhibited

Senior Member

10-24-2012

bump


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VG Megaman

Member

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aragni View Post
With that evidence, I don't see how this was punished. I do understand that it takes more than 2 reports to get to tribunal, but this is the first time I have seen someone get banned that did not deserve it. I don't know what was said in team chat before or after the game nor what the other reports have on this person, but judging off the evidence presented by Riot, what was the community thinking?
i was permabaned for just 2 games in the tribunal without a warning or anything first
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5822111/


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vahlen

Senior Member

10-24-2012

These should for the most part be considered false reports, it's getting pretty disgusting how common these examples of Tribunal failures are becoming.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS125dc3dc58cc85fbade7c

Junior Member

10-25-2012

Game 1

Twisted Fate [00:26:29] annie afk report
Sion [All] [00:27:18] lol
Fizz [All] [00:27:20] gg
Fizz [All] [00:27:21] gg
Fizz [All] [00:27:21] gg
Twisted Fate [All] [00:27:22] report annie for afk ty
Nidalee [00:27:22] wow
Fizz [All] [00:27:22] gg

Game 2

Twisted Fate [All] [00:18:36] ok report kat ty
Sona [All] [00:18:57] sorry that ez sona is op
Jayce [00:18:58] fate do you speak english?
Ezreal [00:19:13] 卡牌纯粹是个大坑
Ezreal [All] [00:19:13] Sorry guys for party rocking...
Sona [All] [00:19:15] an dim ona smerf account ot lol
Sona [All] [00:19:26] and im ona smerf account to
Twisted Fate [00:19:36] my 3 years id got perm
Jayce [00:19:49] lol
Twisted Fate [All] [00:19:52] my 3 years id got permabanned today D:
Evelynn [All] [00:20:00] freee kill here
Jayce [00:20:03] YSOB
Sona [All] [00:20:14] gg
Evelynn [All] [00:20:15] gg
Twisted Fate [All] [00:20:16] report katarina gg

Report, report, report, REPORT! REPORT! REPORT!!!

This is pretty much negative attitude in my book. Seriously, is that necessary? Do you get yourself off especially when you try to coach everyone in-game to report said players? Seriously?

Yeah i would hit punish without a second thought. What you need to do is focus on trying to work with who is left of your team and turn a disadvantage into an advantage and forget about those who AFK/Rage quit. Leave that **** out of game until its over, then you can discuss reporting afterwards in which case i agree on them being banned as well.

Conclusion, seems you took advantage of a bad situation by using them as an excuse to clown around in-game knowing hey! The game is lost! Why bother trying! let me screw around! Then before the game is over let me scream report report REPORT in all chat.

Screw you buddy, banned well deserved. One less clown i have to deal with in my rank games.

**EDIT**

Also i like to point out especially to the morons and doubters of the Tribunal who actually upvoted this guy that has no clue on what i am talking about allow me to show you. Lets check games 1+2 real quick.

Game 1 - 27 minute game.

Items he has - BG, IE, DB, DB and only 76 creeps farmed.. in a 27 minute game seriously, wake up everyone!

Game 2 - 20 minute game

Items he has - NT and WL and only 11 creeps farmed in a 20 MINUTE GAME!! HELLO!!

Seriously guys, really, for someone who was really trying would of had twice the amount of deaths this guy has in which he only has 4 in both games!, but with plenty of farm well around close to around 160 - 200 to justify it. These games clearly display this guy did not take the game serious at all. In fact! I am willing to go as far as saying he never took it seriously to begin with and used those who afk/quit as an excuse as like i said to just clown around all game.

Dude your just horrible at this game i can already see that. Just disappear already take the ban and enjoy it and stop trolling these forums with your BS because that is all you are about.

TOTAL BS!

This is not just a punishment of negative attitude, but assisting the enemy team as well.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GAVE HIM THE D

Senior Member

10-25-2012

2 Tribunal reports and 2 cases.

wow.
just wow.
this system...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vahlen

Senior Member

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gruesomemeister View Post
Game 1

Twisted Fate [00:26:29] annie afk report
Sion [All] [00:27:18] lol
Fizz [All] [00:27:20] gg
Fizz [All] [00:27:21] gg
Fizz [All] [00:27:21] gg
Twisted Fate [All] [00:27:22] report annie for afk ty
Nidalee [00:27:22] wow
Fizz [All] [00:27:22] gg

Game 2

Twisted Fate [All] [00:18:36] ok report kat ty
Sona [All] [00:18:57] sorry that ez sona is op
Jayce [00:18:58] fate do you speak english?
Ezreal [00:19:13] 卡牌纯粹是个大坑
Ezreal [All] [00:19:13] Sorry guys for party rocking...
Sona [All] [00:19:15] an dim ona smerf account ot lol
Sona [All] [00:19:26] and im ona smerf account to
Twisted Fate [00:19:36] my 3 years id got perm
Jayce [00:19:49] lol
Twisted Fate [All] [00:19:52] my 3 years id got permabanned today D:
Evelynn [All] [00:20:00] freee kill here
Jayce [00:20:03] YSOB
Sona [All] [00:20:14] gg
Evelynn [All] [00:20:15] gg
Twisted Fate [All] [00:20:16] report katarina gg

Report, report, report, REPORT! REPORT! REPORT!!!

This is pretty much negative attitude in my book. Seriously, is that necessary? Do you get yourself off especially when you try to coach everyone in-game to report said players? Seriously?

Yeah i would hit punish without a second thought. What you need to do is focus on trying to work with who is left of your team and turn a disadvantage into an advantage and forget about those who AFK/Rage quit. Leave that **** out of game until its over, then you can discuss reporting afterwards in which case i agree on them being banned as well.

Conclusion, seems you took advantage of a bad situation by using them as an excuse to clown around in-game knowing hey! The game is lost! Why bother trying! let me screw around! Then before the game is over let me scream report report REPORT in all chat.

Screw you buddy, banned well deserved. One less clown i have to deal with in my rank games.
What? Do you even understand what's going here? All he was doing was reminding the opposing team to report a player that is afk or has quit, there is absolutely nothing wrong with it as it was not being used as a form of harassment from what I can see.

I'm sorry but in this situation you're wrong, he asked once at the start and once at the end. You have the right outlook on games, but this is not what the Tribunal is meant for.

Edit: I take what i said about your outlook back, you are basing your negative opinion about him on his poor performance which is again WRONG. You're the one that needs to wake up here realize not everyone is a pro, people play differently and as long as they play with the team (communicating) without purposely negatively impacting the game then there is nothing wrong.

Look at his creep score in game #2 relative to the rest of his team, why is 11 unacceptable and 26 is? You're part of the problem not the solution...............


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS125dc3dc58cc85fbade7c

Junior Member

10-25-2012

Vahlen

Do not care what you believe. As i said and re-edited my post again i did not just base it on just poor performance, but for that which i like to call assisting the enemy team for him not taking the game seriously and just clowning around despite being a man short in-game, but also for the negative attitude for trying to stir up a report frenzy in-game where he could of saved that conversation for after the game.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vahlen

Senior Member

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gruesomemeister View Post
Vahlen

Do not care what you believe. As i said and re-edited my post again i did not just base it on just poor performance, but for that which i like to call assisting the enemy team for him not taking the game seriously and just clowning around, but also for the negative attitude for trying to stir up a report frenzy in-game where he could of saved that conversation for after the game.
You are determining his intentions based upon his build and farm, which when compared to the rest of his team is more or less in-line with where it should be. Also, it should be quite clear he was not "stirring" up a report frenzy as he asked once at the beginning and once at the end.

Your arguments do not follow any form of logic, and my statements are supported by your comment "Dude your just horrible at this game i can already see that"..............You made yourself part of the population that the Tribunal is meant to remove with that statement.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS125dc3dc58cc85fbade7c

Junior Member

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vahlen View Post
it should be quite clear he was not "stirring" up a report frenzy as he asked once at the beginning and once at the end.
More than one time is enough to justify that he was indeed "stirring" it up as i said before.

Banned well deserved. Thank god there are summoners like me who vote in the Tribunal who are not as lenient as you are because i am whats keeping the good players in and disposing of the trash that is ruining the game such as the OP.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Welcome2HookCity

Senior Member

10-25-2012

Review mine please. I;ve been banned 7 times now and Riot thinks im a trash talker when I had reasons to "talk".

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5766780/