Shadow Isles Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Al3x4ndar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2012

Nice patch but some nerfs were maybe a bit too hard.

Like DFG nerf, removing CDR was unnecessary, you could have just nerf the base damage.

As for Sona, why nerf her health, as someone mentioned in other topic now she has less hp then melee minion. Each time a team have Sona now, you'll see level 1 fight on that lane because enemy carry and support will go for easy 1st blood. You shoud have reduced damage on her Q, not the hp and armor.

As for Rengar, I can understand the damage on Q nerf, reducing the hp regen by half is too much, but doing this to his ult hurts jungle Rengar, and you wanted to nerf lane Rengar. Twitch have better stealth on normal ability then Rengar have on ult. You could have added delay on stealth which would have nerfed lane rengar, but it wouldn't affect jungle Rengar much. This way, I'm using my 1st refund slot and refunding him. He'll obviously be in the same trash can with Trynd, GP and few more overnerfed and forgotten by the balance team champions.

needlewall

10-24-2012

now can sona Q W and E get a cd reduce so we can have 5 sec of cd on them for 3 secs of aura and with max cd reduce 3 for 3 like we use to have 6 for 7 and 6 for 6

riot wont reduce her Q damage cause they dont want healers / buffers anymore they want assassin supports aka leona blitz and nunu the wannabe supports incoming taric and janna nerfs by spring to match the soraka sona and alistar

Mantheon Mandrop

10-24-2012

DFG = Mordekaiser nerf.

Coopersnow

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSilverCrown View Post
I think that paying such a high price for a "rentable skin" is too much. Why not just make it permanent, or let players use it for free during the event? I know it doesn't change anything to Riot, and you are "testing" this new feature, but I think that most of the things I bought in this game were bought because I could keep it FOREVER. I'm sorry if my opinion was offensive. I really like Riot as a company, mainly because you treat your costumers with respect. Just trying to give my perspective on this new system. Keep up the good work Riot.

- xSilverCrown
I agree, I don't see why anyone would want to rent something ingame. :\ It already makes it not very special that everyone will have it, now people will only have it for a while. Renting champ skins to see how they look makes more sense.

Ankokukai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udyr View Post
Mordekaiser
  • Fixed: Mace of Spades now damages wards properly

Poppy
  • Fixed: Devastating Blow now damages wards properly
What about Leona?, she has this same bug with her Shield of Daybreak
She really needs it fixed

Shadou

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefriendlyorc View Post
I agree with you here, her ult was decent for an ultimate, the DFG burst was what was helping her cause you couldnt see it coming. Her ult getting a 50% cut in AP ratio just killed her combined with the DFG nerf, which was far harsher than I thought it would be. You literally have to build 200 ap to get the active back to where it used to be at the start. So yeah, it was nice to see you for 2 weeks eve. We had fun.
yup glad someone gets my point...and i just picked her up a few weeks ago myself and I love her as my mid so much now idk what to do now prolly gonna try to see if I can make her work somehow...

MadManDu

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by coeriv View Post
EZ essence flux nerf.

HAH. now i wont be the only person still getting W at 13.
Oh hello there <3 you're not the only one who plays ez with purely q and e XD

Iruyas

10-24-2012

Karma where

theDokiDoki

10-24-2012

Wut why ezreal

Detonus

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadouuWolf View Post
Ezreal was used like 98% of all matches in the worlds...it's very obvious he is way too safe because 2 blinks from his skill and flash his long range that one can pass thru minions AND his debuff for easy 1v1's, he is a very strong champ and i'm glad he getting this nerf kinda wished they increased cd on his blink tho
Too safe Lol? I guess you haven't been watching the changes to Ezreal over the times. His Essence flux used to
- heal, increase AS, and better width.
Then they dropped the heal.
Then the width.
Then completely took out the AS, not reduced it took it out.
They've also increased the Cooldown on his blink already in the past so your statement is a little silly, yes it's high. but if you didn't know every Q he lands takes a second off of it and it can be cast everyone other second basically.
Ezreal by no means needed his only counter-offensive ability taken out, reduced by 10-20% maybe. but taken out completely while others have instant ias increases compared to his needing build up. Eh no.