@Riot Teemo NEED buffs, and here is why.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ninjaipod

10-24-2012

last time we saw teemo in a 'tourney':
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zw6KTUzEl04
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7lauhUfsTU

@Riot.. buffs/rework WHERe?

GNOY

10-24-2012

I totally agree. He need a rework/buffs. I really want to see more of a COMPETITIVE AP/ROAM Teemo in tournament play. And its not even that hard to make... I bet Riot can solve this with just few hours of thinking and few trails of cocaine.... not a big deal for them. Just dont know why they delaying it so much... probably too busy counting money from pulsefire Ezreal and releasing new champions... w/e

NGG Codeluke

10-24-2012

NO.

Tsabo

10-24-2012

Bump!

Maia Kurenai

10-24-2012

Dropped by to say I love this thread. Save Teemo! He's too squishy, it makes me sad.

alfavhunter

10-24-2012

move quick now removes and provides immunity to snares (root / slows) for its duration

toxic shot renamed to hidden posions

does current effect of toxic shots

on use teemo can instantly camo inside of brush (10 second CD at all levels no cost)

teemo is now viable

Yfrappefort

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udyr View Post
Phage
  • Slow duration reduced to 2 seconds from 2.5
  • Slow for ranged attacks reduced to 20% from 30%
Ouch. A massive indirect nerf for Teemo...

Tsabo

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yfrappefort View Post
Ouch. A massive indirect nerf for Teemo...
This is bad, god... really bad.

Hope the new S3 items can help Teemo a little, because if they don't he's is screwed in top lane against all the AD casters.

Spartan Souldier

10-24-2012

teemo has 2 main problems. blind and auto attack. he auto attacks constantly on his own making it hard for him to stealth, also after blinding a champ next to a minion teemo will start to attack a minion rather than the champion he just blinded which causes a massive loss of dps on the person teemo is attacking, and it has gotten me killed many times. the blind does almost nothing. jax still gets to hit teemo, as do many others like darius, a blind like graves or nocturnes would make much more sense, after all it is called blind so one would assume it would blind the person rather than doing, well... nothing. if they would address those few small little problems everything would be fine. teemo is nowhere near as underpowered as you make him out to be, but it would be nice if oracles and vision wards didnt exist though. they can kill your shrooms even when they are planted in the grass without having to go in the grass. just plain stupid..

Tsabo

10-25-2012

Bump for justice!