Please dont remove wards....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

twinksthebard

10-23-2012

Ok so over all I am excited for the new treeline, but removing wards is just plane stupid. It works in Dominion because you can see most of the map in treeline, especially the new one all removing wards will do is make "Mia" a death sentence and make teemo a perma pick.

Cretinok

10-23-2012

No, it will make Teemo a perma ban.

twinksthebard

10-23-2012

So then there will be no map vision and given that half the jungle as on your opponents side jungling will still be difficult

Kezia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-23-2012

in the new TT you shouldn't even have to say MIA. map awareness alone will tell you when somebody is missing. Oracles is only 250 gold and has a 4 minute duration (is not lost on death). In my opinion no wards are necessary on the new TT and having them would give teams vision of the ENTIRE map for the entirety of the game.

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kezia View Post
in the new TT you shouldn't even have to say MIA. map awareness alone will tell you when somebody is missing. Oracles is only 250 gold and has a 4 minute duration (is not lost on death). In my opinion no wards are necessary on the new TT and having them would give teams vision of the ENTIRE map for the entirety of the game.
If the enemy is jungeling and I am not, I am never going to farm away from tower. Just saying.

fiddlesticksssss

10-23-2012

The just need to remove vision from altars, and make a nerfed version of wards, or a nidalee/cait trap for 50 gold.

Cretinok

10-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIOLENTxSHINOBI View Post
If the enemy is jungeling and I am not, I am never going to farm away from tower. Just saying.
Agreed, no wards translates to tower humping. Unless your Teemo crapping Mushrooms wherever you go.

gelu avis

10-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kezia View Post
...Oracles is only 250 you gold and has a 4 minute duration (is not lost on death). In my opinion no wards are necessary on the new TT and having them would give teams vision of the ENTIRE map for the entirety of the game.
This is completely invalid as I played on the bata, and they should entirely remove that type of oracles and only provide what i normally there. no wards makes me want to quit lol. keep it all the same in that bracket of the shop do not change it from the old TT

This is not dominion don't treat it like it like stated above.
sorry for the quick post have to leave now..

OldSchoolRPGs

10-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cretinok View Post
Agreed, no wards translates to tower humping. Unless your Teemo crapping Mushrooms wherever you go.
How do you play Dominion? Last time I checked people still walked through the jungle there.

Cretinok

10-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldSchoolRPGs View Post
How do you play Dominion? Last time I checked people still walked through the jungle there.
People play Dominion?