Best Mid?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Flazek

10-22-2012

Veigar. AoE 2.5 second stun, massive damage nukes. Plus, there's no need to build a lot of AP on him. You can just farm your Q and bulk up if you need to.

daxter

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkhell View Post
I vote Kassadin. So far most champions I play against are easy to push out of lane and getting level 6 first almost insures a kill.
talon like destroys kass so hard

AWildRaticate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonzord86 View Post
Personally, my fizz will destroy lux in every mid... bait lux into using her snare, avoid and run through minions to charge her..

As soon as you hit 6 with fizz, throw your shark and get an easy kill.

Hell, even against morgana, i used fizz's jump to jump over morg's snare, then go in for an easy kill...

And yet no mentions of fizz ;(
Most Lux players are bad, though haha. You'd never catch me blowing my snare against a Fizz. I only farm farm farm and zone with my E, then when someone tries to get on me I pop my shield/snare to escape and lay down some damage. The key to Lux is being A)good with skillshots and B)good at trolling people into attacking you when you want them to.

Cherubrad

10-22-2012

During lane phase?

Morg, Kass, LeBlanc, or Gal

Team fights?

Brand, Orianna, Morg, Karth, or Zyra

I wouldn't say there's a single "best" champion out there, it's more like there's tiers of quality.

mr underhilI

10-22-2012

swain, i saw a streamer stream from 1500 to 2400 only playing swain.

hahaha12321

10-22-2012

Human Jerky

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by vandox View Post
swain, i saw a streamer stream from 1500 to 2400 only playing swain.
Swain is ****ing awesome. If I end up having to go mid and for some reason I don't want to choose Katarina, I go Swain...Randomly I'll go Talon, but for the most part I usually got Katarina or Swain. Hell, I even go top with him sometimes.

CerealBoxOfDoom

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Jerky View Post
Swain is ****ing awesome. If I end up having to go mid and for some reason I don't want to choose Katarina, I go Swain...Randomly I'll go Talon, but for the most part I usually got Katarina or Swain. Hell, I even go top with him sometimes.
as an ahri player i find swain to be alot of fun to lane against even though he's a good contender against ahri for a good portion of the midgame after he solves his mana issues

kavinh the third

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by McMonigle View Post
and Xerath.
he counters xerath too though

Noitks

10-23-2012

i think brand just pwns, i have never played as him but everytime i lane against him i can't live 4 more than like 4 seconds