Map Update: More Twisted for Your Treeline

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ELBOWSELBOWSKNEE

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2012

3v3 is always going to be bad because the game is balanced around 5v5

cut and run like shaco

The Harlequin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2012

No...just no.

Did you really listen to the feedback we've given you? The map is now unplayable.

No wards
No top jungle
Hardly any distance between top and bot lane.
Speed pad.
Capture points (this isn't dominion, we don't need nor WANT those)

What have you done to this map? I've posted a well thought-out thread about my concerns that was completely ignored. Posted it in TT forums too. You killed everything that was fun about the map, fixed a few (quite)necessary things like turtling and to some extent the randomness of the jungle, but you simultaneously destroyed everything fun about it.

I can't exactly be neutral about this anymore, I'm just pissed because TT consisted of pretty much all my games played and now I'm gonna have to stick to SR, which I don't even really like.

Halegorn

10-22-2012

I love it, the only thing I think should be replaced is the no wards. They might shut down early ganks well, but late game you need map coverage to tell when the enemy team is attacking Vilemaw and also so you can be alerted if they try to flash or blink over the wall into your base to kill the nexus. Maybe put a level or time requirement on wards like no wards until somebody reaches level 8 or maybe no wards until 10-15 minutes in?

insertaghere

10-22-2012

The map is very fast paced but it just sucks that if one team can get control of two altars at the same time a lot of the time they are guaranteed a win.

Wick3dD3vil

10-22-2012

I like the idea of changing Ebonmaw, but why not an entirely different creature.
Why a spider? The League already has a new spider incoming.
Might as well change it into something new/unique.

Other than that, awesome new changes (they sound like) to TT.
Excited.

Reybag

10-22-2012

why cant we have have a champion that look as good as this vilemaw
thats the kind of monster champ we need

raigeki120

10-22-2012

Please dont take the wards away! they are an important part of the game, even en TTL. Its like cut off an strategy factor.

insertaghere

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halegorn View Post
I love it, the only thing I think should be replaced is the no wards. They might shut down early ganks well, but late game you need map coverage to tell when the enemy team is attacking Vilemaw and also so you can be alerted if they try to flash or blink over the wall into your base to kill the nexus. Maybe put a level or time requirement on wards like no wards until somebody reaches level 8 or maybe no wards until 10-15 minutes in?
You can no longer flash over the nexus wall.

Roneld3444

10-22-2012

As soon as I read no wards I was very dissapointed. Do you know how stupidly broken that is?
EDIT: The only reason you took wards out was to promote the jungle, which nobody used on the old one. Nobody will use the jungle on the new one either, so why gimp everyone else just for a feature nobody will use? Ganks were already ridicululously hard to escape due to the small size of the map, this will make it even harder.

Chry

10-22-2012

ByronicHero - Can you please add a ranked 3v3 queue please that doesn't require a premade? I'd be more inclined to play it if I could lose/gain ELO. I love 3's but I won't play anything that isn't competitive.