Champion Auditions - Elise the Spider Queen

1234567 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Elise

10-22-2012

*huff huff* Am I la-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Spider View Post
Well if no one else steps forward, to hell with morals.
ಠ_ಠ

Ryugi Kazamaru

10-22-2012

Well, you did good enough to be selected, so, kudos.

I guess I overestimate a few people because I have a degree in Creative Writing. XD What comes easily and naturally to me does not for a lot of others. Either way, it's good exercise in character building, which is basically what you're doing when you seriously RP a champion.

Ryugi Kazamaru

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Elise View Post
*huff huff* Am I la-

ಠ_ಠ
Added. XD

SandscourgeSkarn

10-22-2012

I don't feel I can impartially judge this anymore, I know too many (Read as; both) of the competitors to do so.

But this is why backups exist.

Ryugi Kazamaru

10-22-2012

Why did you bother finding out anyway is a better question. I mean, accidental is one thing, but seriously dude. You should avoid situations where that stuff can come up, especially if you know you're gonna be judging this.

Granted, we can have Karthus come in to fill your role if you seriously don't think you can be critical and detached. But you were the one chosen by the community by-in-large, and I would prefer to have you here unless you seriously and honestly don't think you can be critical despite knowing.

Paltala

10-22-2012

I'm saying this, there is a third person, not myself, but I'm helping them smurf.

SandscourgeSkarn

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryugi Kazamaru View Post

Why did you bother finding out anyway is a better question. I mean, accidental is one thing, but seriously dude. You should avoid situations where that stuff can come up, especially if you know you're gonna be judging this.

Granted, we can have Karthus come in to fill your role if you seriously don't think you can be critical and detached. But you were the one chosen by the community by-in-large, and I would prefer to have you here unless you seriously and honestly don't think you can be critical despite knowing.
It's not as though I go around asking. Last judging I actively avoided Sanctuary because it was all people were talking about. I try and avoid it, honestly, but it's sometimes impossible to avoid.

If I felt it could be another way, I would still judge, but as it stands, I don't think it can work, unless one of them should refuse to compete, and that wouldn't be fair to the competitors.

Ryugi Kazamaru

10-22-2012

Well, we'll see I guess. For future reference, guys, please don't put the judges in this position. =/

Ask Fiddlesticks

10-22-2012

I am very interested to see where this goes. We need more dark and creepy champions to make me look less creepy so I can get more traffic.

Please visit my tower. I'm so lonely. I promise I won't eat your soul.

[[In all seriousness good luck to all competitors.]]

Ask the Herald

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fiddlesticks View Post
I am very interested to see where this goes. We need more dark and creepy champions to make me look less creepy so I can get more traffic.

Please visit my tower. I'm so lonely. I promise I won't eat your soul.

[[In all seriousness good luck to all competitors.]]
Get back to your self-arranged birthday parties, Scarecrow!

But yeah. Good luck, all!

1234567 ... 12