@Riot - Letting LoL Mature

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

rapcoon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2012

should also consider that unlike sc2 or dota2, lol introduces a new champion every 2 weeks :S

Hypersauce

10-22-2012

I think Riot basically just wants the current meta to be THE meta forever. They might as well just put champions on rails at the start of games and for them to go to their designated lanes.

Winterstride

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypersauce View Post
I think Riot basically just wants the current meta to be THE meta forever. They might as well just put champions on rails at the start of games and for them to go to their designated lanes.
You are aware that Season 3 is going to have a full jungle and item rework, right?

Malefic Vision

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KT Samurai View Post
You are aware that Season 3 is going to have a full jungle and item rework, right?
you're aware every innovative strategy receives a nerf except the meta, right?

Hypersauce

10-22-2012

Quote:
How does that change anything about the meta? You still have solo top, ap mid, jungler, adc/support bot...

Winterstride

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FnRedBaron View Post
you're aware every innovative strategy receives a nerf except the meta, right?
Any innovative nerf you mention has an explanation.

Support nerfs? Too much damage with too much utility - why use anything other than a champ that can kill you and make their team mates incredibly difficult to kill?

I know it's easy to complain about this stuff and never cite what you're talking about and act like the victim but that's not an argument.

Winterstride

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypersauce View Post
How does that change anything about the meta? You still have solo top, ap mid, jungler, adc/support bot...
For all we know we'll be able to dual jungle or throw AD carries solo top or god who knows.

Mayan Snipe Jock

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2012

Quote:
Any innovative nerf you mention has an explanation.

Support nerfs? Too much damage with too much utility - why use anything other than a champ that can kill you and make their team mates incredibly difficult to kill?

I know it's easy to complain about this stuff and never cite what you're talking about and act like the victim but that's not an argument.
Saying it has too much damage and too much utility is really silly when in reality it had more of each. My whole point is how can you say it has TOO much when it only existed as a viable strategy for about two weeks. For all we know it could have had huge weaknesses against a specific counter strategy.

I know it's easy to ignore the point >.>

Mayan Snipe Jock

10-23-2012

Bump =D

Primanocte

10-23-2012

Stopped reading at "played 1500 games in S2". Jesus man, go outside once in a while.