"Sleeper OP" and season 3?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NinetyNineTails

10-14-2012

After his animation tweaks (to make his abilities animate a bit more quickly and responsively; it was making his chase terrible and slowing his DPS), I add a vote for Trundle to be sleeper OP.

Also, I expect a resurgence of Lee Sin any second now.

Hidden Dragon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2012

Poppy is designed around being sleeper OP. She is one of the best (if not THE BEST) lategame champs. The problem with her is that her early game is absolutely god awful. You will never see Poppy in competitive or high ELO play simply because people learn not to feed and to exploit her terrible laning phase. With a Poppy on your team, you are essentially pulling a 4v5 until ~40 minutes in. Any decent team will end the game long before that - or gain a lead so large she's irrelevant once she gets a decent bit of farm.

Trynd is a joke - as are all melee ADCs. A character designed to be built squishy just can't function in melee range. His ultimate is the only thing keeping him from being completely useless and that barely cuts it when a simple ignite guarantees a kill on him.

Eve is not sleeper OP - she is OP. Everyone knows this and that's why she's on permaban status in nearly all ELO ranges. Morello already said she's being nerfed soon.

Trundle does not have the mobility to keep up with new champions - simple as that. He cannot lane and he cannot gank so that removes him from his two possible roles on the team as top or jungler. Until mobility creep is addressed, Trundle won't be viable.

Karma is a subpar version of Sona as a support, at best. She's outclassed in utility, damage and range by Sona. Her range is way too short as an AP mid, and she only has 2 real offensive moves - one requiring her ultimate.

Mich567

10-14-2012

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

nitshala

10-21-2012

Cassiopeia is a major sleeper op... Her q does Major DoT And boosts her speed. W also does DoT not as powerfull but also slows them.. Her E can be spammed like Hell only if the target is poisoned which is the biggest problem is her skill shots.. Alot of ppl i heard who play her want her q 2 be able 2 be casted ''ON a Target'' but that wouldent make her as fun.. and then id have 2 fight over who gets 2 use her in Champion fights.. i Love her ult i just wish it would turn them 2 stone even if they werent facing her XD but then it wouldent be medusa like... all in all she just needs good Skill 2 play and u can lethally poke nonstop.

SovietBlade

10-21-2012

The thing about melee adcs is that they are strictly feast or famine.
you can be in the right place to clean up or catch the ranged carry and run them down...
Or get smeared by aoe and shut down by a stray cc.
High risk v reward.

In regards to cassio. I know for a fact shes strong. A lot of people do. Ryze is up there too.
Cassio is an incredibly complex mage that COULD melt an entire team... while ryze is a cdr/mana bruiser that can square off in a man to man brawl.

MarlaMazzyHope

10-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitshala View Post
Cassiopeia is a major sleeper op... Her q does Major DoT And boosts her speed. W also does DoT not as powerfull but also slows them.. Her E can be spammed like Hell only if the target is poisoned which is the biggest problem is her skill shots.. Alot of ppl i heard who play her want her q 2 be able 2 be casted ''ON a Target'' but that wouldent make her as fun.. and then id have 2 fight over who gets 2 use her in Champion fights.. i Love her ult i just wish it would turn them 2 stone even if they werent facing her XD but then it wouldent be medusa like... all in all she just needs good Skill 2 play and u can lethally poke nonstop.
I've played Cass only a few times and my scores are terrible but she changes the game. the push, harrass and the ult are just amazing.

Lazreal

10-22-2012

HECARIM IS100% sleeper OP

Paperdollparade

10-22-2012

I love Karma and am probably going to be really upset when they eventually rework her. I've done really well with her in normals as support too. I just buy support items early and gp10 early then transition into AP for mid to late game. she does a **** ton of burst with an R-E-Q combo or R-E-R-Q and can keep her and her team alive like crazy in team fights.

I'm just dreading the remake, they'll probably take away all the fun of playing her and turn her into a cookiecutter gp10 0 cs support to fit into the current meta which they are simultaneously complaining is stagnant. . .

Infernoes

10-22-2012

I play Trundle a bit and he has a nice kit. An AD debuff that is an AD buff for him, an impassible terrain that also slows the area around him, and an Attack speed, movement speed, and CC reduction buff skill. His ultimate steals life, Armor, and MR from enemies. His ult works in 2 stages, one initial burst, and then the same amount again over 6 seconds. You can use it to quickly kill a squishy, by taking their armor and Mr away, or to easily sustain yourself in battle by ulting the tank.

h0lyshiz

10-22-2012

Poppy i agree with, sleeper op if played right just holy **** omg im gunna die laning phase. Trynd will never get buffed again coz then he becomes too much of a pub stomp for low elo. Eve is op not sleeper op. Trundle needs a bit of a rework, atm he just doesnt do enough. and karma is karma... i dont even know.