Honor stats

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elanorien

10-21-2012

I'm at 27/6/49/63. I got HO the first few days of honor at about 30 points, and Teamwork a day or two after at about 25 points. No badge yet for Friendly, and obviously not for Helpful. I've kept both my badges since I got them. I'll copy/paste the quick explanation I saved in notepad, because I'm asked all the time in select how to get them XD.

It's not a set number, there are a few variables
It's based on honor you've earned per games played
There's a curve based on how much honor the community as a whole is earning
And honor given by people you queue with is worth less towards earning a badge than honor given by strangers

Quote:
Originally Posted by AL Penguin View Post
total games...?

seriously? o.o

I have upwards to 3k games played tho... =(
I'm thinking it's total games played since the release of honor. I was over 1000 games at the release of the Honor Initiative, and as I said, it only took me like 30 points in HO to get my first badge.

I'm not 100% sure on the curve with the community, but it SEEMS to be the case. It seems to me the longer it takes you to get a badge, the more honor you need to earn for it. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but I feel like I'm pretty close to the mark.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elanorien

10-21-2012

I linked Lyte to my above post to ask him if my explanation was accurate, and seems to be, so yeah, that about sums up how you earn badges.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
1) Yes, it depends on both # of games, # of Honors, and 'quality' of Honor (this depends on who is Honoring you).

2) Yes, it only counts games after Honor Initiative launched.

Thanks for helping inform other players!