Ministry's Mentorship Program! (All Levels Welcome!)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skkyte

10-17-2012

Summoner Name: Skkyte
Summoner Level: 11
Preferred voice program:
Champions you play: Volibear, Jax(when he was free), Cho'gath, Veigar, Sona
What you'd like to learn/work on: General things. I know how to play against bots but I dont know/understand lane choices, jungling, etc.
Additional Questions:

JadothBloodreign

10-17-2012

Summoner Name: JadothBloodreign
Summoner Level: 7
Preferred voice program: I have Ventrilo and Skype, though I'm better with Ventrilo.
Champions you play: Garen, usually. I have Ashe but I'm not very good with her.
What you'd like to learn/work on: ... How to not suck at the game XD I'm terrible.
Additional Questions: Can't think of any right now.

wouldnotbang

10-17-2012

Summoner Name: wouldnotbang

Summoner Level: 8

Preferred voice program: Vent...but can run anything you prefer.

Champions you play: Kayle, Master Yi, Volibear, Fiddlesticks.

What you'd like to learn/work on: Just making the jump from playing free against bots to purchasing champs so I can actually PvP. Don't know much about lane vs champ choice. I would just like to play a few games without getting raged at because I didn't know some of the fundamentals or was doing the wrong thing at the wrong time.

LynnMinmay

10-17-2012

Summoner Name: SpicaTwin31
Summoner Level: 20
Preferred voice program: skype
Champions you play: Lux, Lulu, Janna, Sona, Leona
What you'd like to learn/work on: Now that I've reached lv20, I'd love to learn basic jungling. It seems like so much fun! Also, any/all tips on how to be a better support (as it's my favorite role), as well as a better everything else. Basic decision making in terms of when to freeze a lane, positioning for teamfights, when to farm/when to gank/when to teamfight/when to push objectives mid-game, and why would be great to learn as well. I know it's situational, but sometimes I get stuck in terms of "okay, should I help these guys, or farm, or push, or what" when I'm not playing support.
Additional Questions: None I can think of, but thank you in advance for the help!

Ministry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2012

Just sent everyone who posted here friend requests and have accepted a bunch more friend requests from other people. Please shoot me a message as soon as you see me online so we can get to talking!

SteliosV

10-20-2012

Summoner Name: SteliosV
Summoner Level: 30
Preferred voice program: Skype
Champions you play: Ashe
What you'd like to learn/work on: AD Carry
Additional Questions: I've played nothing but Ashe my entire career and would like to learn to land my hawkshots, they always miss for some reason. Also, I think it's about time I picked up another Attack Damage Carry. I was thinking Annie. I'm really big on the whole elemental fire and ice thing. What are your thoughts?

Copernicus IV

10-20-2012

Summoner Name: CopernicusIV
Summoner Level: 14
Champions you play: Darius, Tristana, Fiora, Jayce, Anivia and a few others..
What you'd like to learn/work on: Expanding my role as a player in League. And the general basics of the game.. I'm very new and inexperienced, but very willing to learn and I believe I am a quick study!
Additional Questions: My Skype quality might not be very good, is that any trouble? I can explain in detail when we've spoken. Not so bad that I can't use it, though.

Ministry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteliosV View Post
Summoner Name: SteliosV
Summoner Level: 30
Champions you play: Ashe
What you'd like to learn/work on: AD Carry
Additional Questions: I've played nothing but Ashe my entire career and would like to learn to land my hawkshots, they always miss for some reason. Also, I think it's about time I picked up another Attack Damage Carry. I was thinking Annie. I'm really big on the whole elemental fire and ice thing. What are your thoughts?
Stelios you god damn Greek troll...

AmericanMook

10-21-2012

Summoner Name:AmericanMook
Summoner Level: 15
Preferred voice program: skype i guess
Champions you play: nocturne, nunu, ashe
What you'd like to learn/work on: how to jungle and how not to be terrible - _ -
Additional Questions: Do you set up teams?

SteliosV

10-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ministry View Post
Stelios you god damn Greek troll...

LOL. Much love to this guy. Ministry's been a really big help in learning top lane for me over the last few months. I went from only being able to properly play adc to being able to dominate top at 1500 elo. He knows what he's talking about, and he even gives me a run for my money at adc.. Listen and you will learn.

Thanks for all your time and help broseph.