@Riot Annie's Molten Shield should also be cast on Tibbers when used (if summoned)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SS l TANKmania

10-17-2012

uppa

TSM The0ddOne

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS l TANKmania View Post
She isn't played in competitive solely for her long cooldowns and low base stats.
Her CD is fine, her weakness comes from her short range, you literally have to flash in to blow your combo on adc/ range ap.

Giving Tibbers molten shield does not do much, people will just ignore the pitiful damage of Tibbers like they do now.

NewDeviljin

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImSexynIKnowIt View Post
Her CD is fine, her weakness comes from her short range, you literally have to flash in to blow your combo on adc/ range ap.

Giving Tibbers molten shield does not do much, people will just ignore the pitiful damage of Tibbers like they do now.
You're missing the point of making Tibbers tank Structures, dragons, barons. Aswell as tanking skillshots when used efficiently !

Josh de Tonreau

10-21-2012

Nerd

NBG SoBe

10-21-2012

While that sounds nice, I don't think it would do a whole lot for her. She needs some type of mobility boost to stand up to some of these other highmobility heroes. I always thought it would be nice to have a small movespeed boost on her shield, I think that would put her in a great spot, and she wouldn't be almost 100% dependent on using flash to initiate fights

NewDeviljin

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSG SoBe View Post
While that sounds nice, I don't think it would do a whole lot for her. She needs some type of mobility boost to stand up to some of these other highmobility heroes. I always thought it would be nice to have a small movespeed boost on her shield, I think that would put her in a great spot, and she wouldn't be almost 100% dependent on using flash to initiate fights
To be honest, it isn't such a great deal.
One of the most difficult and most annoying fact is that when you play as Annie you have to communicate with everyone else. For once, you can't burst down no matter how hard you try on early levels without the help (not much, 200 dmg) from the jungler your mid opponent.
Moreover, any other champion is less mana dependent, and has more base hp (diana 568, annie 460). However, paired with some teamwork (and I imply there positioning) Annie is devastating. As such I think she isn't fit to have any rework done over her speed, nor any other statistings but the one that makes her able to cast Molten Shield on tibbers, I sincerely think it would be a big deal, thus favorising dives, dragon controls and even vision within the help of Tibbers ! (which is crucial when playing Annie)

Aprxxx

10-22-2012

ui

Aprxxx

10-22-2012

eaeaz

NewDeviljin

10-25-2012

bbb

NewDeviljin

10-25-2012

fsdfds