Why I like Teemo...and so should you

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mayeson

10-19-2012

I know Teemo deserves a lot of hate (uber rage inducing rage of fire)....but, I don't think it's from his shrooms:

1) He is the last attack-speed-hybrid champ, putting him in a unique spot, and making Nashors Tooth not 100% worthless like Tiamat

2) He is the last champion to keep his blind (now that Shaco and Corki lost theirs), messing with the ADC's at late game

3) He is versatile (just not as an ADC or a jungler...both of those are still no-go's), but you can build him as a bruiser, AP bruiser, AS bruiser, AP, tank, split-pusher or a combo of those depending on the enemy comp (I usually go with AP+defense based on the enemy damage sources)

Number 3 is what I think people hate these days....few champions can actually decide to build in a fashion to counter their opponents and still stay relevant. His shrooms are still annoying, not going to deny that (especially when placed well and with 40% cdr)....but the true hate now is the fact that he's one of (or the last?) the few champions that can mix up his build to counter enemies.

WILL SMlTH

10-19-2012

one does not simply build nashors tooth on teemo.

Ran Yakumo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2012

Regarding #1: Kayle can do this with lots of success.

CaptainMĂ„rvelous

10-19-2012

Because we have to hate him. He's the badger Summoner's Rift deserves, not the one it needs. So we'll gank him. Because he can take it. He's our bonus warder. Our secondary top laner....

our swift scout.

Tesla21

10-19-2012

heinmendinger?

Tartarus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2012

I love Teemo

with mango habanero chutney

Enterti

10-19-2012

its the shrooms. they are the only reason I play him and the only reason I hate him

Bill Nye Is Pro

10-19-2012

Delete teemo.

lemonchief

10-19-2012

I build Nashor's Tooth on TF. U Vlad bro?

Dragonzord86

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enterti View Post
its the shrooms. they are the only reason I play him and the only reason I hate him
agreed totally. Nothing makes me giggle more than someone walking into their jungle, just to be constantly walking into shrooms from an AP teemo. And when i walk into them, from an enemy teemo i just think '****ing teemo...'