Sunfire Cape AP Scaling.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Atticah

10-18-2012

As the title says.

For every 100 ability power 20 extra magic damage should be added.

Keeping it simple.
The reason i bring this up and is because i truly do love this game and why i prefer it over Hon/Dota and other moba games is for this reason alone.

You can do anything in this game. (Any build)

I'm trying to add more spaz dizzle to this game and think about it

If morgana got this item with She'd be tankier with aoe damage

Yuan Shikai

10-18-2012

As if Morgana needs the ability to build even tankier <.<

Pyr0n1c

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

Um what about no?

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

Uhh, no. Sunfire Cape is balanced as it is.

RockJockey

10-18-2012

Sunfire isn't meant for AP casters, which is the target audience your proposed change would be for.

If Mordekaiser got ahold of this item...

In all seriousness, perhaps a way to increase the damage would be to tie it to something valuable to Tanks. Items Tanks value have MR, AR, Health, CDR, Tenacity, some AP and AD.
-What if Sunfire Cape kept its base damage plus gained percentage magic damage equal to total Health. (1% of health?)
-Or Sunfire gave a minor amount of Flat Magic Penetration based on percentage of total Health. (.5% of health?) This would give AP tanks much needed MP that is not normally available to them outside of Abyssal Scepter and Haunting Guise.
-If any buffs such as the above were given, the price would have to go up a bit.

-Rockjockey.

Dragoon14th

10-19-2012

or how abotu the sunfire cape eats mana around them and convert its into damg liek a 5% mana per sec tick. This would make it great against those tears casters lol

JustMyBassCannon

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoon14th View Post
or how abotu the sunfire cape eats mana around them and convert its into damg liek a 5% mana per sec tick. This would make it great against those tears casters lol
Seriously.

It's bad enough that someone's suggesting a buff to Sunfire Cape when it's fine as it is, but now you suggest it should be % Mana Burn? Could you have picked a more binary, ****ed up idea short of % true damage?