Should Shadow Isles and Twisted Treeline both be retained?

Yes. Fix the minor problems on Twisted Treeline and keep both maps. 197 81.40%
No. Replace Twisted Treeline completely, I don't like it anyways. 32 13.22%
Wait a minute, I thought the only map in the game was called Summoners Rift. 13 5.37%
Voters: 242. You may not vote on this poll

Riot, please do not replace Twisted Treeline with Shadow Isles...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FriendlyRaid

10-19-2012

I like the Shadow Isles a lot. It's a great map, but it's not Twisted Treeline and simply slapping the Twisted Treeline name on it doesn't change that.

Everyone is excited for the new shiny, and that's fine, I am as well, but this new map isn't a fixed version of Twisted Treeline. It's a completely new map. As a completely new map, why not just add it to the players list of options of maps to play?

I also don't understand all these people who say we can't have both maps, that Twisted Treeline MUST be replaced with Shadow Isles. Why? I don't know if players realize this, but this game will continue to grow, and as it does, Riot will continue to add new champions and maps as they have been doing for years. This could just be one more map that grows the fan base.

Ultimately, diversity is going to be what keeps this game fresh and enjoyable. The more options that players have, the more likely you are to gain new players and retain old ones.

So please Riot, add Shadow Isles, complete the minor fixes on Twisted Treeline, and give players more options. It seems to me that everyone wins in this scenario.

Thanks.

Meshly

10-19-2012

Honestly there is no downsides to the second option, kind of a no brainer. (Though I'm sure Riot will say something like it'll split up the player base too much or some other bs like that.)

Sam

10-19-2012

it'll split up the player base too much or some other bs like that.)

This is the S***, that I like!

MrsBlackRose

10-21-2012

I like Twisted tree line for many reasons:

I think it has amazing ideas and graphic detail.

If your team is winning the game it lets you have the privacy to farm in a upper jungle; as well as if your behind catch up without getting instantly killed because people switching lanes for ganks.

It is less competative and gives me a chance to try out other chartaters with still being in a close personal intimate map so I have my turrets closely there to protect me.

It is purposely designed for 3 vs 3 people and not nessarly for purposes of a jungle which is fun, and also helpful to new players.

Its easy to understand.

With the new map although I like it, its new, shiny, and creative it puts EVERYTHING on a new level.

I love to play teemo, and with there being bushes right near the turrets, and the new jungle it will be very easy to jungle and easily turret dive me (teemo) and as well as any other character especially since there are alot of tanks to choose from. I do not agree with this. I dont think our choice of items that we have been able to choose from should now be limited. I think this is a total different map, with different rules, and it should make the original twisted treeline disappear. Please consider my opinion as well as many other LoL players and keep both maps. Everyone gets there way. Thank you very much

Your ranked senior TOTAL geeky NOOB player

~blackrose08~

aka Teemo :P

(you have been mushed) !

Tony Shelurs

10-21-2012

I would prefer both map. I have laerned tactics for Twisted Treeline and if it was replaced then these tactics would be altered. I agree with the idea of having both maps. It would be fun and it would be a nice change of pace without taking out what we already know and love.

Desocupado

10-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Såm View Post
it'll split up the player base too much or some other bs like that.)

This is the S***, that I like!
Like dominion, SR, Proving Grounds do?
Wait a second.. Is this is the most played game in the world? Ohh it is, nvm... (sarcasm)

Vypak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2012

beside the fountain... I would not change a thing in twisted tree line and keep the old map.... But i'm also looking forward to the new one

MRHARDtaco

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2012

Bump

DrX6x

Recruiter

10-21-2012

Bump

Exodus Hero

10-21-2012

Bump for great justice